zzz spews hatred of white christians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jun 21, 2007.

1. jem

jem

on the aclu thread zzzz spewed the following bile:

1. Yall klanish crack me up...angry white males, angry fearful Christians who have a history of burning witches, inquisitions, killing American Indians, etc.

....all in the name of God, of course.

and this :

2. Only Right Wing Fundamentalist Christians walk around with pork on their feet...snorting, belching like the pigs they are...

---

2. jsl50a

jsl50a

LET'S GET HIM!!!!

3. jsl50a

jsl50a

Right after I posted a moment a ago, I called my Mommy and he promised to call zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's Mommy. I bet his butt's gonna be red... oooohhhh boy.

4. achilles28

achilles28

Its ok. We all have our vices.

Self-proclaimed Moderates love bashing Christians while preaching "tolerance" and religious "equality".

Its very Progressive now to slam Christians, do cha know!??

5. jsl50a

jsl50a

I bet Jesus wouldn't stand for any Christian bashing. No, sir. He'd kick some moderate ass.

6. Turok

Turok

PERSECUTE!!!!! PERSECUTE!!!

JB

7. No. He's going to wait till the end times, and here's what will happen to him, and you.

Mat 13:40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

:D :D

8. jsl50a

jsl50a

Man, that sounds awesome. I can't wait to see all those evil liberals and dirty Mexicans burning in that fire, while you and I shine forthe like the sun. I'm gonna pray extra hard to Sky-God tonight that it will come soon, cause it's been like 2000 years, and I'm getting tired of waiting for all that delicious, devine vengeance.

9. Um, I think you misread. I'm not surprised.

10. jsl50a

jsl50a

How could I misread something so thrilling and glorious... people in everlasting torment at the hands of their creator? How much clearer and more beautiful can anything get? It's just so exciting. I can barely contain my excitement.

#10     Jun 21, 2007