Zulutrade

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by FX245, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FX245

FX245

my current demo open positions after 3 days on Zulutrade .. see attached. equity started with $ 50.000 - now $ 47.910 - 21 closed trades, 2 losers, 19 winners +648 pips - I'm auto-trading Targus50 & MalibutFX on all pairs (and completely overleveraged according to the wizard (only a color indication, so have no more details here)) - 23 open positions, - 877 pips.

#11     Jun 14, 2007
  2. FX245

FX245

my current demo trade history on Zulutrade .. see attached. equity started with $ 50.000 - now $ 43.043 -190 pips

Targus50 just tanked (-800 pips closed in 2 minutes) , and went from nr 1 on the performance list to number 12, showing an overall small loss over 8 weeks.

:confused:

#12     Jun 15, 2007
  3. FX245

FX245

attached

#13     Jun 15, 2007
  4. They advertise with "Combined top 5 providers in the last 30 days $30,993.46 (3531 pips)"

To put this in perspective: It seems the combined bottom 5 providers in the last 30 days lost $190,895.

#14     Jun 17, 2007
  5. Hi,
    Is this platform meant to be commission free for signals?

Why are some of the rates on my demo 2-3 pips higher than FXCM account. I monitored them for couple days and they seem to be marked up. Anyone else notice this.

john.

#15     Jun 19, 2007
  6. joames

joames

I think all providers, must open only one lot. More lots, is a big error.

With one lot, all are in same conditions. We need see what provider is the better with a only lot. One provider can put 10 lots, and be first in a week, and then fall in a day, its dangerous, because a client only see in performance how many $ win this system and then open account with this provider when this provider is poor with one lot.

The performance no is real if provider put many lots. It don’t would be very real. How many investors are prepared for 10 lots?

I think its important put only one lot in performance, and then each client choose how many lots put in the account.

Zulutrade must be in consideration this. FxAuto works with one lot in all providers.

By example, today 06-19-2007 if i put 10 lots as signal provider, i would be first in performance. If i put one lot, then results of all providers, are very real.

Tomorrow then i can put 50 lots, i can be the first for always in a day, and then put one lot the next days. Any provider will reach me in many months. This is a lies and manipulation to the people.

I think its important only one lot.

#16     Jun 19, 2007
  7. My "first impression" of ZuluTrade is that they are too inexperienced still, or perhaps somewhat incompetent. This is based on the responses I've seen to questions in their forum.

I'm not saying they are necessarily a bad provider, but I don't feel confident with the way that they are communicating in their public forum and therefore will not risk any funds with them at this time.

All new service providers are going to have hiccups when they try to execute. I believe ZuluTrade is new enough to still be in this stage. Tradency, on the other hand, has been around since at least Oct. 2005 (from what I can tell) and is at least further along in perfecting their execution (assumption).

::dusktrader

#17     Oct 6, 2007
  8. q827

q827

I hear Zulutrade tries to hype their signal provider performance stats to make the numbers look as good as possible.

#18     Nov 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.