Zulutrade

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by irniger, Mar 24, 2010.

1. markger

markger

Major update on their website.
    Added 3 new brokers, MIG, AAAFX and alpari russia
    Added the slippage chart, which shows what slippage each broker has on the same provider. I think this last one is pretty nice tool...
    Also you can see what broker each provider is using

#11     Jul 6, 2010
  2. markger

markger

Has everyone given up on this service?

#12     Nov 30, 2010
  3. MillieJ

MillieJ

Hey there guys hows trading going on after such a long time, I'd assume you either became a millionaires or you became a millionaires ;) or you blow your accounts ;)

#13     Apr 18, 2013
  4. I have blown many accounts but these are not in zulutrade. While choosing any signal provider, you must not completely trust on it and copy with high lot because there will be losses also.

#14     Jun 2, 2013
  5. MillieJ

MillieJ

the above strategy is cool and pretty adjustable but it wont work with small accounts...unless using the opposite strategy small trades with small lots and small number of traders ..then i think it will be pretty much fine.
    btw, do you have any decent traders to share with the community to follow?

#15     Jun 3, 2013
  6. MillieJ

MillieJ

Hello there guys!!
    hows your trading? I up +700 dollars only from the guy ambush trader following him for the past month!

#16     Jun 11, 2013
  7. MillieJ

MillieJ

hello there friend, who are you following these days? any decent trader/s to share with me?

#17     Jun 28, 2013
  8. Pipflow

Pipflow

Zulu trade - i have tried as signal provider but then again discontinued.

#18     Jul 2, 2013
  9. MillieJ

MillieJ

Well, trading as a signal provider is a hard job to do, not easy at all. You have to be very sure of your trading in order to proceed with having somebody else having copying your trades. Followers get demanding and problematic when they do not get what they want and this is called - pips! Some traders can handle it, others, well not so much. Than you better off with your own trading. However, this doesnt mean people are not winning - both followers and traders, of course they are and big time of course.

#19     Jul 3, 2013
  10. MillieJ

MillieJ

So guys, hows your trading with zulutrade going on?
    did you manage to gain some good returns?

#20     Jul 31, 2013