Zulutrade - autotrading forex with signals

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by MillieJ, May 29, 2012.

1. cornix

cornix

Do you worry about me getting scammed or think I steal someone's signals? :)

P. S. Why do you think all signal providers are scammers?

#51     Sep 8, 2012
  2. More worried about you getting scammed!

I never suggested that , just latency of signals and the lack of proper signals to earn a living from trading.How can forum clowns be making a living from trading , if they just post all day . sell signals and trading education?

Where is the edge for the buyer?

#52     Sep 8, 2012
  3. cornix

cornix

Oh well, that's peoples' choice what to do with signals, I would get my commission anyway. :)

When you make 2-3 trades a day and sometimes none, you have plenty of time to post some stuff on the separate monitor dedicated to browsing the web etc. Trading is 90% boring 10% terror, you know. And you've got to get busy with something during that 90% of the time. :)

As for the reasoning of lack of signals: those people who say so are definitely not businessmen by nature. Those who treat trading not as a refugee from society, but as a real business are interested in making as much profit as possible by as many ways as possible. If you can trade for yourself, manage OPM, sell signals, courses or whatever else... why not? Many highly successful traders trained other people, wrote books etc. It means just one: they want to do so, doesn't mean anything else, unless one wants to "see" some other reason.

And after all, let the buyers see if there's any edge or not. Reality test is much better than any form of theoretical reasoning. :)

#53     Sep 8, 2012
  4. https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_...pw.r_qf.&fp=a580d33dc73e4f57&biw=1680&bih=918

#54     Sep 9, 2012
  5. MillieJ

MillieJ

from the "just post all day . sell signals and trading education?" :D :D
    i love to read SP posts!! find them very interractive and enganging :p

#55     Sep 10, 2012
  6. MillieJ

MillieJ

#56     Sep 10, 2012
  7. cornix

cornix

Thanks. :)

Brother Oily is just too superstitious, "sees" scams everywhere like demons wandering among people. :D

Must be based on his sad experience related to trading in general and financial services in particular.

#57     Sep 11, 2012
  8. cornix

cornix

Classic situation occurred today. Last couple of days I had two small losses... Well, my subscriber quickly escaped today... lliterally in the next few minutes I took the best trade since system public release. :)

Just want to remind everyone who's about to follow me: I trade for REAL, not another BS with 99.999% winning trades. Please, if you follow me, EXPECT LOSSES TO HAPPEN. That's PERFECTLY NORMAL.

Sorry for many caps, but I really want to provide quality service, I am consistently profitable trader, but I cannot help if followers flee after 2 or 3 losses every time.

Had to write this, because it's critical moment of successful signal providing.

#58     Sep 14, 2012
  9. well too bad for your past followers then lol how much pips did you gain?

#59     Sep 14, 2012
  10. cornix

cornix

Not too much on the last trade, +18 that's a short-term system (I will release another long-term signal system which is up ~500 pips since September started), but my losses are small too and this trade would surely turn follower's account into profit and instead she/he left with a loss.

Dicipline is needed for a follower too it seems. Trading is marathon, not sprint, expecting instant gains and no losses is naive. :)

#60     Sep 14, 2012