Zulutrade - autotrading forex with signals

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by MillieJ, May 29, 2012.

1. cornix

cornix

I'm happy for you that it was a pleasure. :)

#41     Sep 5, 2012
  2. Hi cornixforex , i personally dont have any serious issues with the slippage , though i tend to subscribe on providers with same broker as me , what is your account in zulu?

#42     Sep 5, 2012
  3. cornix

cornix

That's good news about slippage, cause I employ simplified version of my day trading approach there and even a few pips make a difference, when your stops and targets are small.

CornixForex_II is my name there. Not many trades and followers yet, cause barely started, but the approach itself is tested well enough, main focus is on keeping the risk small rather than showing 90% win rate and great growth only to be an epic blow up a few weeks after. :)

#43     Sep 5, 2012
  4. when you blow i 'll help in cleaning you ass

#44     Sep 5, 2012
  5. cornix

cornix

Dreams, dreams... I appreciate your care, though. :)

#45     Sep 5, 2012
  6. Ok mate! I'll check your performance. How long have you been trading in forex markets?

#46     Sep 5, 2012
  7. cornix

cornix

Over 7 years in total. I started with Zulutrade recently, but posted screenshots, explanations of my trades as well as discussed and called them on my personal site for quite some time already. Check it out if you are interested, just Google "cornixforex" (don't want to spam here with links). :)

#47     Sep 5, 2012
  8. Wish you good luck in zulutrade! Hope your seven years of experience will earn us some pips!

#48     Sep 6, 2012
  9. MillieJ

MillieJ

why do you say so? I think this SP has potential to do some great stuff :)

#49     Sep 7, 2012

10. More worried about signal sellers being conned out of payouts , and signals recopied ,by resellers without payment.

How can a bunch of signal scammers get scammed?

#50     Sep 8, 2012