Zulutrade - autotrading forex with signals

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by MillieJ, May 29, 2012.

1. Thx i'll try them out , more good provider didnt harm anyone.

#31     Jul 25, 2012
  2. MillieJ

MillieJ

Of course they don't......just be objective, test them and when they start bursting their strategies let them go :D
    p.s. post results to compare ;)
    happy pipping ! :)

#32     Jul 26, 2012
  3. MillieJ

MillieJ

hey check my July's results ;)
    not that bad at all :)

#33     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Nice green graph there Millie , i wish that your zulu pip winning method will continue to happen in August

#34     Aug 7, 2012
  5. MillieJ

MillieJ

indeed actually it did...
    i left you actually totally on auto-drive since i went on vacation and to my surprise I managed to gain 960 euros ...yeeeeeeeeeiii ;)
    but im gonna revise my signals now, i think it is about time

#35     Aug 23, 2012

6. this thread is getting interesting.

I don't think much of forex and I think even less of following others system but maybe MillieJ could educate some of the others on the viability of zulutrade and the best way to approach trading their signals.

#36     Aug 23, 2012
  7. cornix

cornix

Joined Zulutrade as signal provider, wonder to see how it works with some of my day trading stuff in case of real executions...

Those who have experience with ZT as followers: do you suffer from delays and/or slippage?

#37     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Only useless traders who cant make money trading need to be paid to compensate for losses of trading through signals

#38     Sep 4, 2012
  9. cornix

cornix

Of course, brother Oily, of course... Whatever for you to feel better. :)

#39     Sep 5, 2012
  10. I had the pleasure of working with a bufoon selling signals on these types of sites.

#40     Sep 5, 2012