Zulutrade - autotrading forex with signals

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by MillieJ, May 29, 2012.

1. MillieJ

MillieJ

hey there, I am a follower...quite a long time indeed.
    thanks for posting.
    hows ur acocunt doing? winning/ loosing? any good SPs to share?

#11     Jul 16, 2012
  2. gmst

gmst

I am wondering how much can a good signal provider earn on zulutrader?

#12     Jul 16, 2012
  3. I would suggest you take a look at xiaozha111 , he has a maximum of 9% (138) drawdown which is a very light one , his worst trade is -126 pips , and he is averaging 14 pips per trade. Unitl now i like his performance.

#13     Jul 16, 2012
  4. you guys are clowns......he lost 126 pips on one trade and only averages 14 pips..and you're recommending him???

#14     Jul 16, 2012
  5. Hey hurricane , whats wrong with a loss of 128 pips in forex? Or do you honestly believe that in forex you could win every day?

#15     Jul 17, 2012
  6. I am interested in real users accounts of their Zulutrade experience. I had a look at it to see what's being done out there, and the performance of some traders is impressive.
    However I noticed that not just on Zulu but on other platforms, you can't find consistent winners over more than 2-3 years time.
    If you look at the systems and traders they all have less than 3 years in existence, to me that's a red flag. When I looked at them, very few if any were professional managers, if you are really consistently making high returns, you should be on your way to have some type of professional structure and looking to manage OPM.

Secondly, I read accounts of people complaining their performance does not reflect the trader's performance, while the trader may be profitable, the user is not for a variety of reasons (slippage, broker, glitches etc.) , others experienced huge drawdowns which were not be expected in light of the historical performance presented to them .

#16     Jul 17, 2012
  7. can these signal sellers make money from selling signals or from from trading?

#17     Jul 17, 2012
  8. MillieJ

MillieJ

I recond that the reason they are not stable is because forex is pretty volatile as a market - not many good traders can create substantial profit over time.Therefore always look for the next best in performance so to scalp from their profit and avoid being hoocked up into loosing trades.

#18     Jul 17, 2012
  9. trade2live , its a very difficult task to find someone that trades for 2-3 years with consistency in forex market. And yes some users have problems with slipage , but all these problems are related to brokers , its better if you are with the same broker as the provider. As for the providers themselves its always good to check for uptrending ones and change your portfolio , when someone is going to crash its most of the times very clear and you just disconnect him , zulutrade even give warnings when a strategy is changed. I have lost money with providers , but the money i gained were far more than my loses. Its a game , a risky one , but i'm loving it.

#19     Jul 18, 2012
  10. Advertising on Elite trader costs money .Show your honesty by sponsoring , but this subliminal advertising loses vendor credibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng6hQfGzQig

#20     Jul 18, 2012