Zug, Switzerland

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Maverick74, Aug 25, 2007.

1. That's fine. I simply do not understand why anyone would insult a culture with that horrid Disney Castle. I don't believe that was your intended. I think you believed it was actually a Zug landmark.

Please visit and become more informed. America is NOT the center of the Universe.

This is not a member of the Schweizerischer Bundesrat [​IMG]

#61     Aug 30, 2007
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah Don will be there with his kids. I'll get caught up on the latest in pairs trading.

#62     Aug 30, 2007
  3. nitro

nitro

#63     Aug 30, 2007
  4. loza

loza Guest

I have been to Zug, and you'd need a million at least to settle and make a go of it. Maybe more. Stay in vegas, it is cheaper.
    The swiss even charge to drive into their country for a day. I took a 2 day car trip from Lux to Zug and back.
    The swiss do not like poor people and they especially dislike anyone who likes or otherwise shows off Disney!

#64     Aug 31, 2007
  5. ananda

ananda

Lived there for two years - up above in the Aegerital. Wonderful. Moved for better skiing - its a little limited around Zug.

#65     Aug 31, 2007
  6. That fairytale castle is actually spot on. Switzerland does look like Disneyland with it's manicured public lawns and it's cute little houses and spotless streets. It's Mickey Mouse taxes and Donald Duck crime rate are good reasons to move there.

#66     Sep 10, 2007
  7. "Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday"

#67     Sep 10, 2007
  8. Switzerland is a truly beautiful country.

But a young rich trader would have more fun almost anywhere else in Europe.

#68     Sep 10, 2007