Zug, Switzerland

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Maverick74, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Better then living in the backwaters of PA huh AC? How is that ER2 treating you these days?

#31     Aug 30, 2007
  2. personally i wouldn't choose disneyland or prop sales over zug or pa, but i respect your choice lol

#32     Aug 30, 2007
  3. Don't forget to buy the Benz S600 if you relocate to Switerland. No girl will look at you if you don't drive it.

#33     Aug 30, 2007
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Huh? Dude, you drinking again or are the Hillary 08 pep rallies wearing you down? I think you've lost it man. No, I take that back. You lost it when you were absolutely paranoid out of your mind that the draft was going to be re-instated and you were going to get recruited from some hillbilly town in PA to the US army. Now that was classic shit. LOL.

#34     Aug 30, 2007
  5. l o l what are you defending man? you made an ass out of yourself and it cracked me up, especially cuz you're such a dick. laugh a little! show some humility.

lol tell us more about your relocation to zug

#35     Aug 30, 2007
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I never stated that image was from Zug. I pulled 3 images from google and posted them. Not sure how that was me making an ass of myself. And I guess if taking the other side of of your nutbrain political ideas is being a dick, then I must be one.

I never said I was relocating to Zug. LOL. Come on AC, I know the public school system is bad in PA but come on man. You really need to learn to read posts better. All I did was ask a question about Zug and if anyone on ET lived there as it has been in the news recently and has been featured as a prime trading mecca.

Seriously AC, I have nothing against you man, but you need to stop being so emotional and reacting to every little post thinking you've uncovered another vast conspiracy. It was just a simple question about Zug. Relax. If you have been there or know anything about it, feel free to add your input. Otherwise go hang out on the dailykos or moveonorg.

#36     Aug 30, 2007
  7. lol that was lawyerly. sure, disneyland, zug whatever. i couldn't resist

#37     Aug 30, 2007
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think you better take your adderal now AC. LOL.

#38     Aug 30, 2007
  9. #39     Aug 30, 2007