Zuckerburg sold 30 million shares. How public feels now logging on to FB homepage?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, May 23, 2012.

1. We live in a narrow little world of finance. There are plenty of people who didn't see The Social Network and have never heard of MZ.

#21     May 24, 2012
  2. If I was zuckerberg I would've sold alot more than 30 million shares. I would've sold at least 250 million. Why? Because I know facebook will never see $38 again.

If he was smart, he would have sold a boatload of FB shares, then used that money to buy assets that produce real income. I mean, he could buyout RIMM and have some income that way. He could buy his own airline like Jetblue for a Billion dollars, they are making a little bit of money. Yahoo is only worth 15 billion. He could do a cash/stock swap for yahoo. I mean, when you have billions of dollars to spend, you almost cant go wrong. I mean as long as he doesnt make any really ridiculously stupid decisions like paying a billion dollars for an app like instagram or something...

#22     May 24, 2012
  3. Sounds like a real bitch to me.

#23     May 25, 2012
  4. LOL

Hilarious coming from the typical old know-it-all, has-been, never-was, it-was-better-in-the-old-days losers trading-for-a-living from their bedrooms

I'm sure Zuck must envy your "smarts"

If you're so smart, how comes you're not rich, b tch!?

#24     May 26, 2012
  5. Your average person who gets on FB doesn't give a fuck if he sold 30 mil shares or 300 mil. He's the owner, let the dude spend some of his cash.

How many shares does he own? is 30 million even alot of shares compared to how much he owns.

#25     May 26, 2012