ZS +30k on the ask!

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by pma, Nov 12, 2010.

1. pma

pma

And climbing,yikes:eek:

2. heech

heech

ZS never really moved down too much, though. The F1 synthetic was mostly trading in the 1265-1267 range, only slightly lower than the 1269 limit.

What will happen Monday? I don't know. I read that spec longs in beans were at an all-time high just last week... will they puke, at least in the old crop?

3. pma

pma

I am not sure what to make of this either.One things for sure,I will be trading the heck out of beans next week!:)

4. why do people always talk about size on bid/offer on limit days. Its completely meaningless. Also always shocked that it trades. More dumb money the better I guess.

5. pma

pma

The bid/ask ratio on the DOM was 4:1 or greater for the bid on the way down.:cool:

6. local

local

Trading rule #1, Before you call another trader "dumb", make sure you are not talking about yourself.

Regards, local

7. JPope

JPope

I'm familiar with synthetics on limit days, but could you explain what you meant by F1 synthetic?

8. heech

heech

I just mean ZSF1, the Jan 2011 futures.

9. pma

pma

Taking another beating! :eek:

10. heech

heech

Because of all the craziness in soybean (another 5% daily swing including overnight session)... the put/call skew in beans has actually flattened out.

I haven't really watched the skew closely over time... but I know the put/call skew has been REALLY obvious at least this year. Very interesting to watch.

#10     Nov 19, 2010