zone alarm users

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by battle river, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I downloaded 7.0.483 of the ZA security suite and let the security patch install and am having no problems on 3 computers. @ are WinXP Pro, one is Win 2000 pro.

#41     Jul 13, 2008
  2. Of course not. ZA is an excellent product. But there is always a bevy of doofuses who think otherwise.

Sort of like those who think Windows users are fools and Mac users are geniuses. Except the market thinks otherwise, since only a few percent ever buy Macs.

#42     Jul 14, 2008
  3. Musashi

Musashi

Kiwi thanks

I loaded Comodo and Avira anit virus.
    Works great.

For those complaing of the multiple comodo popups (especially when installing new programs) the third option is the 'instal/updater' this temporary mode is what you want to select.

Also to disable the Avira nag screen

http://www.elitekiller.com/files/disable_antivir_nag.htm

thx to paulxx

#43     Jul 15, 2008
  4. Musashi,
    The problem with Comodo in the past is too many alerts, for which setting it to training mode temporarily will fix.

The problem was even after you set a setting and told it to remember the setting it didn't.

If that problem is fixed now, I'll try it again. BTW, which version of Comodo are you using 2 or 3?

Let us know how Comodo goes with you after a week or so, if you see any bugs. THanks

#44     Jul 15, 2008
  5. Musashi

Musashi

Using version 3, 3rd day, not a single popup on my trading computer - same routine

#45     Jul 15, 2008
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

#46     Jul 15, 2008
  7. #47     Jul 16, 2008
  8. #48     Jul 16, 2008