Zoloft

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by WDGann, Feb 10, 2004.

1. sjp

sjp

Although there are many good pharmeceutical products out there, I find that crack cocaine lifts my mood suitably to trade through the day.

Hope this helps,

Yours
    Happy

#31     Feb 11, 2004
  2. saxon

saxon

With the disclaimer that I really don't know what I'm talking about...I once had a friend who was a neuroscience researcher. He described the phenomenon of deja vu as something that happens when the brain confuses a long-term memory "address" (let's say 450927) with a short-term memory address (450926). The result is that the short-term memory feels long-term, even though it is brand new.

saxon

#32     Feb 11, 2004
  3. demonet

demonet

That sounds plausible, but think about what deja vu feels like....you are doing something or are somewhere and you know you had at one time done that something or were at that location before, but you can't really find it in either the short term or long-term memory... deja vu doesn't feel like long-term memory it feels as if it never happened but you can almost swear that it did.

It is such a weird feeling. My theory...proven only once out of 5000+ (a guess) times in my life, is that it comes from dreams, which typically are lost in your subconscious until something triggers them to the surface. Based strictly on probability, that seems more likely. BUt who knows, maybe we are all a little prescient.

#33     Feb 11, 2004
  4. I have a parrot that plucks his feathers and talks all day.....is he depressed? :)

#34     Feb 11, 2004
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

If he plucks himself bald, he needs a "pet shrink" :p
    Or a taxidermist.:eek:

#35     Feb 11, 2004
  6. Can someone try giving a pet dog or a cat some Zoloft?

It might be fun to hear the results...

#36     Feb 11, 2004
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Another man in need of a taxidermist.

WD, Zoloft would kill your pet.

#37     Feb 11, 2004
  8. pspr

pspr

That's sick. Dogs and cats don't often have the same reactions to medications that humans do. Did you know chocolate can kill a dog?

#38     Feb 11, 2004
  9. And yet they get amoxicillin (Amoxyl) for infections and temazapam (Restoril) for anxiety.

#39     Feb 11, 2004
  10. Just take Ecstacy.

#40     Feb 11, 2004