Zogby Poll Says 42% of American believe in a 9/11 Coverup

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Actually, you're mixed up on that. It's the same 42% who think there are angels, Iraq was behind 9/11, and that planet Earth is only 4000 years old. In other words, Bush's loyal constituency.

#11     Jul 18, 2006
  2. "I take little solace in the knowledge that almost half the nation is delusional, conspiratorial, easily influenced by base shallow arguments and functionally insane."

Oh yes, you mean those who watch Fox News, parrot like good little dittoheads what Rush says, worship Ann Coulter, think Iraq had something to do with 9/11.......

#12     Jul 18, 2006
  3. Aapex

Aapex

The only "FACT" that was covered up has already been exposed.....

...."That the Airline Industry was warned about possible Terrorist Attacks using commercial aircraft waaaaaayyyyy back in the early to mid 1980's but the U.S. ignored this and said - "That could never happen in America". Also, they did not want to pay for the technology to be put into place that would have prevented such an attack.

Secondly, You can think Corporate America i.e. Microsoft for lobbying on behalf of "relaxed" immigration laws that would allow extended work VISA's to foreign nationals and the like in exchange for "cheap labor".

Our border controls have been laxed for far to long.
    It is our own hippocracy and arrogance that led to 9/11 not the Bush administration. OPEC existed way before any "BUSH" took the oval office.

#13     Jul 18, 2006
  4. When are you folks going to learn that the quickest way to neutralize this troll (ZZzzz) is to simply ignore everything he posts?

#14     Jul 18, 2006
  5. Oh yes, you are so wise, that is why you continue to respond on threads I post...

What a maroooooon....

#15     Jul 18, 2006