Zogby Poll Says 42% of American believe in a 9/11 Coverup

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Yet according to a May 2006 Zogby poll, 42 percent of Americans now believe that the U.S. government and the 9/11 commission "concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts their official explanation of the September 11th attacks," and that "there has been a cover-up."

Full Story here:

http://www.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/printables/060717roco02?print=true

2. Pabst

Pabst

Probably 100% of those 42% are people who "disapprove" of Bush's job performance. I take little solace in the knowledge that almost half the nation is delusional, conspiratorial, easily influenced by base shallow arguments and functionally insane. But after all I imagine 100% of those who buy albums by 50 Cent are anti-Bush as well..........

3. All this poll shows is that I'm smarter than 42% of the population at the very least. I already knew that though! Next poll please...

4. It is this continued radical mantra that gives me little hope of seeing a Dem in the oval office in 08. You make my party look like complete fools. Perhaps we are. I ask you and your loon friends to do the party a favor. SHUT THE FUCK UP for awhile. Give it a rest for christs sake. Maybe then we'll have a chance. FUCK ME!!:mad:

5. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

If there’s any chance, it’s 2012, so I would wait until then, or vote for your favorite Republican (or the one you hate the least) in ‘08.:D

6. Another rational post from the Democratic side, albeit one that is completely outnumbered - in both sheer numbers and frequency of posts - by the moonbat element on ET.

7. So? 70% of you believe in God!
    What is your point caller?

8. Personally, I don't see how you could answer that poll any way other than there was a cover up. It doesn't matter which side you are on. We know the Michael Moore side thinks Bush and the Saudis or the Israelis conspired to do it. The right can point to the Commission both ignoring the Able Danger report and basically whitewashing the actions of Commissioner Jamie Gorelick.

The Commission itself, its staff and its report were all flawed.

ps. I firmly believe there was also a cover up of the downing of that TWA plane that blew up over the ocean after take off from JFK.

#10     Jul 18, 2006