Zogby: McCain now leads 48-47

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Oct 31, 2008.

1. If Mccain wants to question Obama's patriotism,then his can be questioned as well.Mccain was the one who went on Vietnamese TV and radio and said he and the US military was bombing Vietnamese civilians.McCain's Pill head crypt keeper looking wife trys to attack Michelle Obama about a mistaken comment while John Mccain himself said at one time he wasn't proud of his country

I used to respect the hell out of Mccain,but when he says he is proud of all the people at his rallies... who call Obama ni66er,terrorist,monkey ,kill him etc makes me lose respect for him.Mccain and Palin even encourages that despicable behavior

With all the qualified Republicans that can lead this nation if he was elected and passed,he picks sarah palin as a gimmick to win votes.Mccain is a psycho imo, but even he knows there are better Republicans to lead this nation then palin if he was elected and died

i could go on,but i've made my point.A man can do things to earn respect,but he can do things to lose respect as well.Not only will he lose this race,but he has loss the good and honorable name he once had

#31     Nov 1, 2008
  2. I lost respect for him when he pushed his amnesty bill which the public did not want. Just before the stock market totally tanked he picked Palin when he should have picked Romney. Romney would have been the candidate except he was Mormon. Well either way the GOP was going to lose this election so I'm glad McCain is the sacrifical lamb.

#32     Nov 1, 2008
  3. Romney would have been a far better choice.Harvard graduate at the the top of his class like Obama,master businessman,former govener...But Mccain didn't like him personally and felt Palin would shore up the base and get him the majority of women votes.That doesn't sound like Country first to me.

If the country is ready to accept a black man as president,i think they would accept a Mormon

I too was pissed at him over that immigration bill.90 % of the country disapproved of it but he tried his best to push it through anyway.Once again,country first

#33     Nov 1, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

emendo

#35     Nov 1, 2008
  5. Mvic

Mvic

#36     Nov 2, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

You're ten years too late. Zogby was good last century. Lately he couldn't predict who'd win in a fight between a mouse and a tiger.

#37     Nov 2, 2008