Zogby: McCain now leads 48-47

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Oct 31, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

No, intrade says that 83% of the people on thesite believe Obama get at least 270 electoral votes and claim the title. The spread is not the margin of victory.

#11     Oct 31, 2008
  2. Rugby

Rugby

I live in a liberal state....

My own liberal state "trick or treat with the kids while drinking with the parents POLL"....People have some real issues with Obama.

My prediction- No landside.....close call....prolly comes down to how much ACORN, voter fraud etc...works.

McCain wins and they'll be different types of riots in Silicon Valley, South Side of Chicago, Harlem, Connecticut and the Arab world.

#12     Oct 31, 2008
  3. Rugby

Rugby

OK...Must be true. Intrade says so...What they say about the Dallas / Giants game on Sunday? Let it ride.

#13     Oct 31, 2008

4. Ya I think McCain needs to break over 25 before election day to get me thinking he has a realistic shot at an upset win..... he's moved from 12 to 17ish in the last few days.

#14     Oct 31, 2008
  5. cstfx

cstfx

MSN has already been broadcasting this. They are basically telling America that unless Obama wins, "there WILL be riots in the streets. Is that what you want."

So please tell me the media doesn't want O to win!

#15     Oct 31, 2008
  6. Drudge the "right wing" log cabin type(IMO) also said today ....US deaths in Iraq plunge to wartime low in October.

Obviously drudge believes that they're throwing down their weapons in celebration of an Obama win.

#16     Nov 1, 2008
  7. Zogby is a media whore. And waking up election day calling for a 300+ electoral college win for Kerry is a tad more than "messed up".

#17     Nov 1, 2008
  8. While everyone is in the bar getting drunk on spiked two party left/right paradigm kool-aid, watching the rigged tie game on TV, the globalists are outside stealing your car with your children in the backseat!!! :eek:

More planned distractions for the american public zombies.......dead citizens walking and they don't even know it yet......

BOOOOWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I am writing in RON PAUL......someone has to get the skeletons out of america's closet! :)

#18     Nov 1, 2008

9. with the massive voter fraud, AGAIN, in all the republican leaning states, where machines NO LONGER record democratic votes ....

Yes, it would make sense Obama will lose.

#19     Nov 1, 2008

10. Wrong. Why? Because racism in America is not dead.

The polls are badly skewed with pre-election intentions only.

At least one or two out of every ten existing white, mexican or jewish Obama supporters just won't be able to pull the trigger on voting in a black man, when it comes right down to it. They will switch their vote last minute or abstain, when nobody knows about it.

All of their intentions (and posturing for their friends) will succumb to their lifelong bias when they are standing in that polling booth.

That alone is enough to completely change the poll balance.

--------------------------------

And of course only postive Obama news is reported with substance and only negative McCain news abounds due to the liberal media pukes.

So all the Dems are so sure Obama is a lock that many won't even show up to vote - because taking personal responsibility just doesn't fit the Democratic victim mindset. They will have a lower turnout that actually makes it to the polls than they think. They always do.

#20     Nov 1, 2008