ZNGA going under?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by RangeTrader, Aug 14, 2012.

1. As for copycatting I was referring to everyone in this industry making similar replicas of each others games that are just slightly different enough that they don't get sued.

It gets quite annoying... But developing is only truly a waste of time when the big boys like zynga do it because they destroy viral for the game type for anyone but themselves because of their massive userbase.

myFarm, FarmVille, FarmTown, etc etc... I was actually the first person with a virtual farming game on US social networks ever. I have a new game type in the bag, but don't care to develop it in this environment.

If you don't know what copycatting is in the social gaming industry shut the fu*k up dipshits. Copycatting in the gaming industry in real life would be like...

You open an antique store named "ancient antiques", then a guy opens another store next to you named "historic antiques", and no matter where you go he always opens a similar store next door... Same exact products, just different label's and minor variations.

#11     Aug 18, 2012
  2. Zynga went straight down after the IPO, except for a brief window when they got a boost from the FB IPO announcement. Talk about ironic.

#12     Aug 18, 2012