zionist terror

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jan 25, 2008.

1. You need to back up and read the huge number of terror events from Islam on the previous page

THe US and Israel are quite familiar with the bloody war Islam is waging on itself and the rest of the world

Most people in the world are quite familiar with the jihad tactics - kill first and then whine about the "injustices" from other countries who in reality, are trying to protect themselves against the Islamic terror compaigns.

#11     Jan 26, 2008
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmm! I knew you were a liar from the moment you tried to push the Turkish familly. I knew you had a hate agenda you wanted to promote. Your above post is a display of the dark and sick fantacies you hold.

Tell me acronym...How many israelies died from these fire crackers you call "rockets".?

Do you know what started these fire crackers??? You are aware that israel started by invading Gaza for no reason aside from their attempt to excert pressure on Gaza in an attempt to make the Hamas governoment collapse, I will tell you that during said invasion, israel killed 19 people inculding 3 children in the first two days. Fire crackers followed afterward.

Now...I am sure you are not interested in the truth given your Turkish story lie. You are only interested in nuking 1.5 million Palestinian locked in a huge jail called Gaza for no mistake of their own but exercizing their democratic right of electing the governoment of their choice.

#12     Jan 26, 2008
  3. In America following the Colonial period and the expansion that followed the indigenous people of America were slaughtered, abused and their land stolen.

Angered and feeling powerless against a superior military and political power, they struck back.

When they struck back, they were called savages and they "whined" about what happened to their people...

The narrowness of your thinking is obvious when you ignore what has actually given rise to the resistance movement of the indigenous people in the middle east...

#13     Jan 26, 2008
  4. And when did AIPAC lay dddooo off and hired you to take his place.

While you elected to post pitty crimes and demostic violance crimes along with terrorisem to inflate your frudelent claim that all of the 1.4 BILLION Muslims are bad and the whole world should join you in committing war, crimes like the ones you are carrying right now in Gaza, I will focouse on the crimes that are committed by no more than 3-4 million hatefull, mostly American, zionists;

This is the recent one which you will try your darn hardest to hide it from the American people.

http://www.imemc. org/article/ 52464

Gaza Siege claims the lives of 83 patients, including 16 children

I seperated the above from the following to show what you zionist have done in just the last month or so. Now, the following is somthing you really do not want the unawre masses to know;

29.9.2000 - 31.12.2007

Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces
    Occupied Territories Israel
    4330 66

Palestinians killed by Israeli civilians
    Occupied Territories

Foreign citizens killed by Israeli security forces
    Occupied Territories

Additional data (included in previous table)

Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces
    864 3

Palestinians who did not take part in the hostilities and were killed by Israeli security forces ( not including the objects of targeted killings).
    2056 5

#14     Jan 26, 2008
  5. The attempt is very clear z10! gunslinger and other zionists on this forum know that there are so many Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims to kill. They know that the job is overwhelming for 3 million zionists to carry. The best way out of that dilemma is to enlist the help of others to join in the death and destruction fest!
    They figured the best way to do it is to mobilize the masses. And what is the best way to mobilize the masses? Fear and paranoia which will lead to unfounded hate!
    The change in tactics for the zionists was the creation of 10s of websites to promote hate against Muslims. Had the word Muslims been switched with Jews, the whole world would turned upside down.
    When it comes to zionists, there are no red lines! They will promote hate with impunity! If you dare to oppose such sick tactics, you are an anti Semite!!!

#15     Jan 26, 2008
  6. I don't support the violence from either side, but it does seem that the violence is reactionary in nature, meaning that while both sides claim innocent victim status, neither are after a point.

Israel was colonized by the Jews, and there have been problems ever since.

To take a position that the Jews are blameless for the violence is just as irrational as the position that the Muslims are blameless.

We really have to go back to the time before the colonization to see the levels of violence, then trace each and every step from that point forward to see and understand what ultimately gave rise to the violence. Both "tribes" of the area have a violent past, and both sides have no trouble at all in rationalizing violence. In that sense, both sides are uncivilized and primitive in their thinking.

I have always believed that there are innocent and guilty parties on both sides, and that it is a political war much more than it is a religious war.

I don't take either side, but I see extremism on both sides.

When I take a position to illustrate what Israel does wrong, the extremists like doodoo are unable to accept any blame or wrong doing by Israel of the U.S. The reactionary thinkers are locked into a black and white thought process, in which there is no alternative but to increase and subsequently rationalize the violence.

When truly religious people of the Jewish faith denounce Zionism, just as when the truly faithful Muslims denounce terrorism and violence, they are labeled as kooks by the respective fanatics who support the violence.

A neutral observer will see that there is irrationality at work on both sides when religious people from both sides who want peace and harmony are denounced as kooks...

#16     Jan 26, 2008
  7. Islamic fundamentalism is the biggest threat, far and away in the world today. And the moderate Muslims do little to stop it.

Your "zionist" drum banging over a tiny nation in the middle east is laughable compared to the trail of blood and conquest left by Islam following the death of Muhammad. They spread from the middle east, across africa, across Spain/Portugal and halfway into modern France, before they were stopped by Charles Martel (battle of tours/potier) in 732.

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~rs143/mexpan.jpg

Take a look at Sunni vs. Shiite vs. Kurdish bloodshed. Few kill as many Muslims as other Muslims. I believe it was Saddam who managed to kill some 10,000+ Kurds?

Again, you need to read the list of terrorism that was posted. You seem to ignore it over your palestine drumbeats. And no, I am neither Jewish nor Israeli.

Even notice how little support you get with your constant ET zion whines? You & TT2 (posibly the same nutcase) are 2 mental pygmies who come across as subtly as a drunken boulder in a tearoom.

#17     Jan 26, 2008
  8. You're such a hack. If you couldn't kill muslims, you'd be killing mormons. If not mormons, than some other lowly religion.

Fundamentalism indeed.

#18     Jan 26, 2008
  9. To take a position that the Jews are blameless for the violence is just as irrational as the position that the Muslims are blameless.
    Then you may want to take a position that the Israelis want to live in peace while the muslims want to get rid of Israel, that if the Arab world disarms there will be no wars, if Israel disarms there will be no Israel. This should put things in proper perspective.

I don't take either side
    You bet you do if 100% of your criticism is directed towards Israel, if you go out of the way to find fault with Israel or excuses (no matter how absurd and ridiculous) for the actions of arab and muslim governments/street. You bet you take sides, yu're just an intellectually dishonest coward to acknowledge that.

When I take a position to illustrate what Israel does wrong, the extremists like doodoo are unable to accept any blame or wrong doing by Israel of the U.S.
    When you never ever take a position to illustrate that the Arabs/muslims are wrong, when you never ever take a position to illustrate that Israel may be right, when you never take a position to illustrate that Israel has the right to exist and defend its borders and its population - I have every right to show you for who you really are - a dumb, bigoted, anti-Israel, anti-American scumbag. Then again, you're the most despised member of ET by far so I'd rather you side with wael than me. In fact that you keep supporting and justifying the most regressive backward and despicable countries/regimes/tribes/religions illustrates that misery indeed loves company.

#19     Jan 26, 2008
  10. I don't see mormons of "some other lowly religion" deliberately murdering innocent civilians on every continent of the world, rioting over some lousy cartoons, burning some lousy french cars... Do you?

#20     Jan 26, 2008