Zionist nazis get pist off at me and flood elite trader with garbage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 12, 2008.

1. LOL. Wael, where do you get such obviously intelligent, well-spoken, eloquent and witty supporters? I am jealous. :D:D:D

Seriously man, where do you get these imbeciles who can't string a coherent sentence together? is this illiterate teenager the best you could come up with?

#51     Mar 13, 2008
  2. dnk

dnk

IDF veteran. You lost the war against Hasan's men in Lebanon. You could not face the men there. So you go to the babies in Palestine to kill them. You are a coward. Face real men, in a real battlefield, under clear rules of war.

#52     Mar 13, 2008
  3. dnk

dnk

You post under different names, and you know it.

Wael knows that I am not Wael. I am sure that gives him the proof that he is better than you, and that there are other people there who know that what you write are lies, and that you defend crimes.

#53     Mar 13, 2008
  4. #54     Mar 13, 2008
  5. I'm sure the IDF would be happy to participate in such a scenario. Unfortunately, Hamas and Co. don't play by those rules. Instead, they hide their men and equipment and launch rocket attacks in the midst of civilians to ensure media coverage when the Israelis respond and some civilians are killed as a result.

Hamas, Al Qaeda, and the other radical Islamic organizations are the real cowards.

#55     Mar 13, 2008
  6. What's so funny about "international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel"

Please keep in mind that it's not my definition, it's Webster's definition of "zionism" and it is pretty universal. Take any dictionary and you'll get exactly the same definition.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Zionism

According to this definition everyone who supports a two-state solution (the entire civilized world) is a de-facto zionist.

BTW you did not answer my question, how do you end up with all these clowns, cretins and illiterate ignoramuses like "dnk" on your side. The kid is hilarious...but suffering from irrational fear of hurricanes though. :confused:

#56     Mar 13, 2008
  7. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...The old light bulb joke! How original Rearden.

Except....That Joke was about Jewish mothers. Good try though!

*Q. How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
    *A. (Sigh) Don't bother, I'll sit in the dark, I don't want to be a nuisance to anybody.

http://judaism.about.com/library/2_humor/bldef-joke_jewishmothers.htm

:D :D

#57     Mar 13, 2008
  8. Ahhhhh...Another brown noser! except...You forgot that your brave IDF soldiers have left their dead soldiers behind in their attempt to flee for their lives in their war with Hezbollah.

Your brave idf soldiers decided to avenge their defeat by Hezbollah by launching hundreds of cluster bombs which when exploded scattered millions of bomblets on Southern Lebanon. They id that TWO DAYS AFTER THE END OF THE WAR in an attempt exert their revenge on Lebanese civilians after they had their asses handed to them.

But I am sure that a man like you would think that such act is the ultimate bravery.

You got a sick sense of bravery buddy.

#58     Mar 13, 2008
  9. You're right, the joke could not possibly be about arabs - there were no light bulbs in the 7th century where the arab world is still stuck.

There has not been a single rocket fired from Lebanon into Israel since the Second Lebanese war, there has been no attacks, raids, kidnappings, provocations carried out by Hezbollah since the summer 2006. While the war did not achieve its stated and unrealistic objective of completely wiping out Hezbollah I will still take this kind of "defeat" any day.

#59     Mar 13, 2008
    #60     Mar 13, 2008