Zionist nazis get pist off at me and flood elite trader with garbage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 12, 2008.

#41     Mar 13, 2008
  2. Now that one hurt.........you.

#42     Mar 13, 2008
  3. dnk

dnk

You do not believe, wait to see hurricane DDDooo which will hit the shores in the near future. I expect the hurricane to be violent and would hit with full force anyone that opposes him/her.

#43     Mar 13, 2008
  4. Hasn't hit me. Only hitting WAEL with the guilt that he's putting out. I'm not putting out any guilt. So I haven't experienced that. Probably won't.

It seems like ratbody is guilty though. But I deny that.

Jesus

#44     Mar 13, 2008
  5. dnk

dnk

say something that is factual but happen to be against what he is defending, and you will see what will happen to you.

#45     Mar 13, 2008
  6. #46     Mar 13, 2008
  7. dnk

dnk

The hurricane has just hit the shores, as I predicted!
    Do you know that the majority of jews oppose zionism?

The real question, who would want to? I do not want to kill babies in palestine, I do not want to steel lands, I do not want to kill people in their own houses, I do not want to enslave people, I do not want to destroy properties, I do not want to justify blatant crimes, etc...

I want to do good and only good in this world. Zionism is not good.

#47     Mar 13, 2008
  8. How many Arabs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. They just sit in the dark forever, and blame it on the Jews.

#48     Mar 13, 2008
  9. dnk

dnk

You are a zionist (most likely the same person DDDooo).
    People do not blame the jews. The jews are good/rightous people. They follow the teaching of the Torah. The muslims also follow the teaching of the torah, the teachings of Moses, of Solomon, and all the prophets of god. The torah instructs Jews to be a nation of Rabbis to spread the word of god and justice in the world. You, you spread mainly lies. You are not a righteous jewish. Read the torah.

#49     Mar 13, 2008
  10. Not just a Zionist, but an IDF veteran.
    Wouldn't you just love to blow yourself up next to me? (Ideally with a couple dozen unarmed civilians nearby.)

#50     Mar 13, 2008