Zionist nazis get pist off at me and flood elite trader with garbage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Both! a zionist and a nazi!!:D :D

#31     Mar 13, 2008
  2. dnk

dnk

I read that there is a name for that: Zionazi or Zionazist! Maybe the spelling is with two ns: ZionNazi

#32     Mar 13, 2008
  3. Zionism is symbolic. Its a fanatical investment in the material world as real, valuable, and worth the effort to attack to gain and defend to keep from losing. This describes pretty much everyone here or they wouldn't be here. Those with out sin, so-to-speak, throw the first stone.

Everyone seeks that special person, place or thing that represents salvation from deprivation. The builders of this world have deprived themselves from the beginning, having rejected the Son of God as their inheritance. Deprivation is the law of the land for those who wander and stay. Depending on how this law is used, there will be the experience of gain and/or loss. Deprive your brother and you will "gain". Deprive yourself and you will "lose". But there is no such thing as gain and loss when there is no such thing as "us", "them", "I", "mine", "yours". This is the truth, for all are one, and that one is the Son. He does this to himself, crucifying himself with his beliefs in dreams. Learn that giving is the same as recieving and you will free yourself from a mirage in the desert. Give guilt and you will recieve it. Give innocence, and you will recieve it. Only one is the truth. Choose wisely.

Jesus

#33     Mar 13, 2008
  4. anyone ever tell you that you're very irritating? do you hang out at the new age book store and bother people with this garbage?

now let me find some stones to cast at you.

#34     Mar 13, 2008
  5. dnk

dnk

Zionism is real. You doubt? Ask the thousands of mothers whose 24 hours new borns were shot to death by zionists in palestine.
    It is the greast crime ever committed in history, and that would ever be committed in history.

If you doubt, go to Palestine, put some arab clothes on, walk out just to walk, and you will see (or your family will see if you die) what would happen to you.

#35     Mar 13, 2008
  6. I have a better joke for you Rearden! And this one was told By an israeli columnist by the name of Uri Avnary...I am sure you know of him.

It goes like this;

a Jewish mother taking leave of her son, who has been called up to serve in the czar's army against the Turks.

"Don't exert yourself too much," she admonishes him, "Kill a Turk and rest. Kill another Turk and rest again…"

"But mother," he exclaims, "what if the Turk kills me?"

"Kills you?" she cries out. "Why? What have you done to him?"

I hope you got the hint!!!

#36     Mar 13, 2008
  7. dnk

dnk

Are you serious that it is a real joke? If you replace killing/war by breaking the law, could the joke be adapted to the case of Spitzer vs. the criminals he went against in the past!

#37     Mar 13, 2008
  8. dnk

dnk

When DDDooo would come, I predict he would go nuts against everybody! Everyone will be treated as wrong except him/her.

Hurricane DDDooo will hit the shores soon. Heading to our shores from Palestine (where the hurricane may have already made innocent victims there).

#38     Mar 13, 2008
  9. Go to Palestine? Been there done that. Yes, its a "real" place. But the so-caled 'reality' of this world is relative to attack. If attack ceased, so would the so-called-reality of this world. And it would disappear. Therefore, to appeal to attack as proof is actually circular reasoning. So put things into perspective. Attack is for maintaining the reality of this world, proclaiming it IS REAL. If you agree, you'll soon have a problem with what IS REAL. You might think, for example that its ISRAEL. And this can become a self-trapping trap.

You must "know thy Self" in order to get to a frame of mind in which you no longer tolerate what is not real. This will have a profound effect on whether or not you suffer. Accept the reality of these attacks, and you will deprive yourself of the miraculous solutions that are already waiting for those with open minds who will side with truth.

Jesus

#39     Mar 13, 2008
  10. Ouch. Didn't hurt though.

#40     Mar 13, 2008