Zionist nazis get pist off at me and flood elite trader with garbage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Count the posts you made to mine (Giving the fact that you signed after me and that I was gone for six months)
    Hahaha. Wael, calling you a cretin would be an insult to real cretins. I signed up in August 2002, you signed up two years later in July 2004 and you have almost as many posts as I do and that's not taking into account that you were indeed not posting as Wael for half a year (see about it below).

I post on a variety of topics, I discuss the war in Iraq, domestic policies, Healthcare, economy, elections, Bush vs Kerry, Obama vs Hillary etc. You on the other hand are a one trick pony. I just counted your and my posts with the word "Israel" in it - I got 1094 hits, you got 1210. And that's before you take into account the fact that you usually don't call it Israel, you call it "Zionist entity" or something like that instead. You're not fooling anyone, every regular on this forum knows that you start 95% of these threads.

I was gone for six Months
    Is that when you posted under kissanmakeup alias and claimed to be a Hispanic living in South California? Right Amigo? LOL

#11     Mar 12, 2008
  2. Thanks man, I am truly touched and appreciate your support.

#12     Mar 12, 2008
  3. See...The moment you mentioned electronic intifada, you gave yourself away.

No buddy, we do not whine. We fight with the limited resources that we have against F111 and F16 and Apaches. It is you and your zionist masters who happened to be a bunch of cowards taking your vengeance on little kids instead of fighting man to man.

It is also you and your zionist masters who, right after you commit your massacres, you run to the international media to cry about how bad these Te"gg"o"g"ists are! Them bad bad 2 years old kids.

And it is you and your zionist masters who kept on provoking, assassinating, destroying and economically chocking the whole population, in violation of all international laws and the 4th Geneva convention, until it exploded in rage. That gave you and your zionist masters the fuel to turn around and cry like the little bitches you are about them Palestinians and how they are nothing but te"gg"o"g"ists and that is why we had to kill their children.

Your zionist masters murdered 30+ children and infants in Gaza in a span of 6 days period. The moment a Palestinian man loses it and attacks a zionist cesspool known to graduate hard core fundamentalist settlers who want to ethnicly cleanse us, we end up with dddooo coming here, While the blood of our children her murdered did not dry up To cry about how bad the Palestinians are for losing it after we killed their children.

Now who is the whiner you and your zionist master or us???

Buddy...I understand your inferiority complex but please, do not give execuses for it.

You want to kiss up and brown nose your masters??? By all means! But not do not use our children as a stepping stone to do so

You have a nice day.

#13     Mar 13, 2008
  4. Hey CHILEAU...doodoo approves!!!!!

:D :D :D

#14     Mar 13, 2008
  5. [​IMG]

#15     Mar 13, 2008
  6. [​IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

:D :D :D

#16     Mar 13, 2008
  7. You are to proper forum etiquette, what a suicide bomber is to dynamite

All you ever do, is saturate the Politics and Religion section with propaganda. And it is quite obvious that you use aliases - they are the only ones that ever support you.

Would you mind pointing to OTHER parts of elitetrader and demonstrating how you add to the collective knowledge of trading here?

#17     Mar 13, 2008
  8. And you are another proof of the filth called nazi zionism. This thread was made to show everyone how when doodoo failed to have counter arguments, we ended up with you and mofo and and coming in an dumping a whole shit load of new threads.

A day after, we have you coming here accusing me of doing the same exact thing you and mofo and doodoo have been doing since the beginning of the Gaza onslaught.

You, being the coward zionists you are figured that he is only one person while we are many! To cover the sadistic and nazi like crime we carried in Gaza, let us flood elite trader with as many posts as possible. Posts and threads that were full of propaganda that even hitler will feel ashamed of using. Posts claiming that the fault of the onslaught was us even though for the past year you have been starving Gaza, shelling Gaza, assassinating political activists and so on and so on.

Anyone can go back to the beginning of the latest Gaza massacre and see that I was not the one who started spreading lies about the massacre. Any one will see that the first reply I made was to doodoo and it was in a thread that was made by another member.

And when you failed to come up with a counter argument, you ended up, being the zionist loser you are, posting pictures of the Energizer bunny. When that also failed, out of a sudden, we get mofo coming in posting stupid and unbacked arguments that will make George Eliot proud!!!

You being the zionist nazis you are, will ALWAYS twist the truth to have the full blame land on the shoulders of the people who are merely defending themselves against you.

The way you turned the fourth strongest army on earth as the victim and the one who is receiving your two ton bomb as your victimizer should become a textual example of you mastering the art of lying.

#18     Mar 13, 2008
  9. Sadly, you are the only one who believes your rhetoric.

The far and away most murderous organization in the world, is radical Islam. No army, no country kills and terrorizes the world, including themselves, like radical Islam. You point to a few event where a few Palestinians died here and there. THe news is filled with the constant dozens to hundreds who die at the hands of Islam. Worldwide. Daily. Constantly.

I wasn't talking about "your thread". I was talking about the long line of threads and responses as you keep hammering away as if Zionism is the problem. Israel is an exceptionally small place. Islam is a hundred times worse.

You are a disturbing and disturbed entity...

#19     Mar 13, 2008

10. i guess body counts elude you? what a fkn stupid post.

#20     Mar 13, 2008