Zionist mercey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Exactly!!! And like the photographer in Lebanon who was fired by Reuters, and Pallywood videos and Jenin massacre that was not and the resurrection of a dead Hamasnik in Gaza... Just remember you're only fooling the ratboys of the world (and maybe not even them). Most people know the real thing from fiction

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

murdered by the palestinians, blamed on Israel by the french
    [​IMG]

#51     Oct 9, 2007
  2. This is real too, not fiction:

[​IMG]
    In late March, a macabre music video appeared on a television show for Palestinian children. "Duha," 4, as pale as a porcelain doll, is sitting on a bed, watching her mom dress before leaving home. "Mommy, what are you carrying in your arms instead of me?" the girl sings. The next day, Duha gets the answer from the evening news. It turns out her mother was carrying explosives and had blown herself up, killing four Israelis. The final scene shows the girl wistfully rummaging through her dead mother's bedside table. She finds a hidden stick of dynamite and picks it up. The implicit message is that someday Duha will follow her mother into blazing martyrdom.

Abhorrent as such images might seem, the story behind them is even more wrenching. Aired on a TV channel run by the Islamic militants of Hamas, the two-minute re-enactment was based on the life of Reem Riyashi, 22, a Palestinian mother of two who blew herself up in a suicide attack against Israeli soldiers at a Gaza border crossing in January 2004. Riyashi is hailed as a courageous resistance fighter among Palestinians throughout Gaza and the West Bank, but the truth about what drove her to such a terrible act is much more complex. Palestinians in Gaza and Israeli internal-security experts who studied the background of her case say Riyashi's husband had discovered that she was having an affair with a senior Hamas commander. Among conservative Palestinians, as in other parts of the Islamic world, an adulterous woman is often punished with death. Riyashi was given a second option: she could become a martyr...

Since 2002, 88 Palestinian women have attempted suicide bombings...
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1617542,00.html

#52     Oct 9, 2007
    #53     Oct 9, 2007
  4. To know the level of lying this idealogy has reached. please watch the video posted by dddooo. Notice how the video started with a scene from 60 Minutes program to give the impression that the lies that followed were part of this program.

notice the low tone, almost compassionet voice of the man feeding us the lies.

What is after the clip is what I wrote to dddooo, our resident fasciest and liar, in it I exposed all of the lies that came in the video. one by one. Enjoy!!!

"I do not know if you were updated that this so called documentary has been pulled out because it has backfired on you zino boy!!!

1- While the man was talking calmly about that "lying" Palestinian who got shot in the leg, the video show him dropping in a way a dare devil will envy.

2- While the man was talking calmly about that "lying" Palestinian who got shot in the leg, the video showed bullets still being fired at that man and ricocheting off the street. (Please please watch the video posted by dddooo)

Could it be that the zionists are so desperate for anything that they could manipulate that the only photoage they found is one that ended up incriminating them further??? Naaaaaaaaaaah

3- the next photage is for a Palestinian gunman shooting through a hole in the wall. The Israelis claimed that he was shooting through the wall at nothing. Or so they say. No network has ever backed this photpage, no confirmation what so ever that that gunman was in the location the Israeli claimed. They just grabbed a footage of a Palestinian shooting through a hole, show us another footage of a different shaped hole then, cut that footage only to start a new, apparently showing the gunman running toward a hole and then another NEW footage of the gunman shooting through the first hole. The zionists, given their credibility (sarcasm) want us to belive their version of the story. (Please please watch the video supplied by dddooo)

4- The third seen is what cracked me up! Following the pattern of the zionists, I was not surprised the they turned a crime they committed into something that could benefit their, lying to the world, campaign.

The claimed that the footage were for a funeral procession. Everyone knows that this is not true!! Your people were counting on the American people's lack of knowledge in that area that they did not even bother to come up with a better lie!

Everyone know that when a Palestinian is martyred, Thousands of Palestinians march in his procession. You ask how is it that everyone know??? Buddy you have killed so many of us and media has covered so many funerals to know that you are a lying zionist and that such lie will not pass.

We know that when someone is carried on a stretcher by 4 PEOPLE ONLY, that man is most definetly injured!!!

Below are some pictures of real Palestinian funerals of people killed by you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5- On the same scene, notice how the zionists added the sounds of people's screams to the footage. Wait a minute! I thought it was captured by a drone??! And how come such screams are getting repeated in a duplicated way??? :D

6- In that scene, the zionists decided to ridicule the audience's inelegance watching the video further by claiming that the people ran away in panic after the man came back to life! LOL CAN YOU ZIONISTS BE ANY BETTER??? You shoot at people carrying an injured man, people run in fear, you take the images of such crime and then turn it around against us while making fun of your audience and the Palestinians that you shot at.

7- This is the drone images. Notice how in the video that dddooo supplied us with, he chose to add his own sound effect! a duplicated one that is as well as the location!!! Even though the drone tape does not have any of that!!! :D

Good one dddooo. Keep them comming...You just increminated your criminals further you idiot!"

And now the infemous zionist video!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_B1H-1opys"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_B1H-1opys" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And now the real video the was botched by the zionists to fit their agenda of lying and deception;

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KeHCIs3BlRM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KeHCIs3BlRM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#54     Oct 9, 2007
  5. Turok

Turok

Wael, objectivity has long ago been lost on both side of this battle -- you are the absolute KING of posting BS videos to "support" your position and the absolute FIRST to claim that everyone elses videos are bunk. I happen to believe that both sides *including you* are so full of shit you can be smelled a mile away.

Like you, I find it very amusing that the voice-over is questioning the men coming to the aid of the fallen individual being under fire, when there are bullets bouncing off the street next to them(your point #2).

However, your point #3 is so much BS as to be laughable -- it's the same hole, with the same bricks stacked next to it, with the shape, the same short corner to the left, the same factory door facade slightly further to the left, etc.

I didn't even finish the video as within the first 2 minutes or so I found absolute BS on both sides and I'd seen enough.

Both sides of this conflict are willing to do and say ANYTHING in an attempt to fool ANYBODY that they can into believing that they are on the right side.

I feel so sad for the children who are victims of the crap, but I don't feel a thing for the adults who are blinded by their ideology so as to immorally manipulate others emotions for their own gain -- and in that arena Wael, you and the extremists on the other side are EXACTLY the same.

Shame on all of you -- you all freakin' suck.

JB

#55     Oct 9, 2007
  6. I am not what you think I am! You one day, right off the back of your hand accused me of deliberately ignoring your question. I kindly asked you to post the question again. I even sent you a PM asking you to refresh my mind of that question. In both cases. You ignored me. I, unlike you, have given you the benefit of the doubt. Every opportunity you get to reply to a post or a thread I make, you only come here to attack my character.

I know that, this time, it will not be different! you will dump your accusations and leave only to come back two months from now to dump more identical accusations and leave.

You might be right about point number 3 but that was my observation!

#56     Oct 9, 2007
  7. These poor oppressed Palestinians...murdering each other
    Wael does not care.

Palestinians walking over rubble of houses destroyed during clashes between Hamas and Fatah gunmen in the southern Gaza Strip in June. (AP)
    [​IMG]
    By Reuters

Hamas and Fatah committed "grave breaches" of international law during their internecine clashes in the Gaza Strip in June, a Palestinian human rights group said on Tuesday, detailing a series of extra-judicial killings.

In a new report, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) said 161 Palestinians, of whom 41 were civilians, were killed during fighting between June 7 and June 14 in which Hamas Islamists took control of the territory from secular Fatah.

"The two sides perpetrated grave breaches of the provisions of international law concerning internal armed conflicts, including extra-judicial and wilful killings and shooting at combatants and civilians after capturing them," the PCHR said.

In some cases, people were seized by gunmen in their homes and their bodies were later found dumped in remote areas.

"The PCHR also documented a number of cases, in which militants executed wounded persons during their evacuation to hospitals," the 105-page report said, citing testimony from relatives of the dead.

At least two people - a Fatah fighter and a Hamas member - were pushed to their deaths from tall buildings, said the PCHR, the leading Palestinian human rights group in the Gaza Strip.

In one incident, a wounded member of the Fatah-affiliated Preventive Security Service, was shot dead in a hospital by Hamas gunmen, his mother told the PCHR.

"When the militants reached my son's bed, they opened fire at him. He was hit by several gunshots throughout his body," she said, according to the report.

The group said militants "disregarded the lives of civilians" by turning rooftops of apartment buildings into firing positions and setting up barriers in populated area.

"Dozens of houses were destroyed and many houses and apartments were damaged," the report said.
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/911054.html

#57     Oct 9, 2007
  8. Turok

Turok

Wael:
    >I know that, this time, it will not be different! you will
    >dump your accusations and leave only to come back two
    >months from now to dump more identical accusations
    >and leave.

No, this time will not be different. You and your ilk on both sides are only worth a tiny bit of effort once every two months or so. You all post crap and lies while claiming to be lily white.

Both side of this conflict deserve each other -- neither one is truly interested in LISTENING nor creating peace.

Shame on both of you -- two spoiled rotten kids who continually bicker (unfortunately you both have guns and end up killing innocent people).

>You might be right about point number 3 but
    >that was my observation!

I don't believe that your observational skills are to terrible as to miss all the points demonstrating it was the same hole. I believe that you aren't interested in the truth.

I'm leaving now -- I'll be back in a couple month to demonstrate the stupidity of it all. :)

JB

#58     Oct 9, 2007
  9. I tried to be respectful but obviously you do not deserve it!!!

You want to talk about bickering??? you have fought and insulted and countered the arguments of people who opposed your version of the 911 events for months. You will still be nasty about it if someone opened the subject again.

you have done that for months. You have made enemies over that subject.

There is nothing wrong with living in a high tower but do not come here and try to apply your fake standards on other people.

I am under occupation, my people are being ethnically cleansed and my land is being stolen. You on your high tower do not see that because whatever little information you receive is from your local media.

Do you want the truth Turok??? It is not like I disagree with you...I know you are dead wrong!!!

If we sit in our homes, if we raise white flags on top of our shacks, if we beg our zionist masters not to ethnically cleans us, not to demolish our homes on top of us and allow us to live in our sealed off refugee camps...they will still do with killing and destroying us.

Why??? Because they are from the same school of thought as the one you came from. the same school that went after the natives even after you locked them in reserves. the same school that slit the throat of thousands of Astics after you converted them to christianity.

I am scared shitless man. What I saw with my own eyes confirmed my worst fear. It is only a matter of time before they finish us off...This is their intention...They have learned from the best....YOU!!!!!!!!

So the realization that we have arrived to is no matter what treacherous leadership we have. Our survival depands on two concepts; Struggle and Steadfastness!

Bottom line...We will not become "Sitting Bull's" people.

I know I know...You wish I will shut up, go away and die quietly so that I will not force open your old wound that will ooze with your inner ugliness (After all, dddooo is your illegitimate son). But As I told you before... We are not the natives and we know what will become of us if we became the natives.

One last favor I need from you if you have any sense of decency. Do not reply to this post or to any of my future posts. This is a request I wish you respect.

#59     Oct 9, 2007
  10. LOL, Wael, you're too funny.
    I am under occupation,
    LOL man, you are in freaking Canada (when you are not a Latino livinging in New Mexico of course). You were not born in Israel, you never lived in Israel, yet you consider yourself a refugee. Get real.

my people are being ethnically cleansed
    Population in the Palestinian Territory increased by 39% during the period 1997-2006, reached 3.9 million in mid year 2006
    • Gaza Strip population increased by 45% during the period 1997-2006, reached about 1.4 million in mid year 2006
    Palestinian central bureau of statistics

my land is being stolen
    [​IMG]

Wael, I've always told you that reasonable people with common sense like Turok don't take you seriously and don't believe your crappy staged videos. Of course you can always count on the Ratboys of the world.
    :D :D

Actually it depends on your willingness to accept a reasonable compromise and a two state solution with secure Israel and a viable Palestinian state in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem. BTW reasonable compromise means no right of return (possible financial compensation) as the idea of a two state solution is to have one jewish and one palestinian state, not two palestinian states.

#60     Oct 9, 2007