Zionist mercey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Oct 8, 2007.

#21     Oct 8, 2007
  2. Ride the wave Haroki...Ride the wave!!! Finally you got a zionist to back you up.

#22     Oct 8, 2007
  3. sorry to disappoint you... i am not DrEvil. how much time did you waste on this stupid hunch? lmaoooooo

#23     Oct 8, 2007
  4. i see the blind are leading the blind. haroshi... the lil girl that was too skeered to talk on the radio!!!! what a wuss. i should have taken the money i won from that bet.

sorry.. i am not DrEvil.

#24     Oct 8, 2007
  5. sorry... wrong again.. but its funny you wasted time checking all the dates.

#25     Oct 8, 2007
  6. continue with the character assassination buddy. If you cannot defend your fascist state....Shoot the messenger.

Good job zionist boy. Keep on diverting attention away from your crimes by attacking the ones who are exposing you for the filthy fascist you are.

#26     Oct 8, 2007

7. see.... here is the thing... i get just as mad when i see blackwater merc's shooting innocent civilians on the public roads in iraq ... its not about race or religion.

you know more is going on in that video.. you cant be this stupid. where is your decency? my God man.... are you that defective?

i am not DrEvil... i left for awhile because i was disgusted with so many on here. i seriously don't think you guys have any decency in you. all i hear are lies after lies.... no one wants to own up to anything. everything is so tribal... it is pathetic.

#27     Oct 8, 2007
  8. Military zone??? You son of a bitch....These tanks are next to our pupil's schools and in our neighborhoods. Military zone you fascist zionist???
    I did not see no schools in the video. I saw a road closed to public and a bunch of obnoxious palestinians rudely demanding to be allowed to use that road. They would not dare use the kind or arrogance and language with their local Hamas representative as they'd be immediately thrown from the rooftop of the nearest building, but they did not hesitate to be rude and nasty with "blood-thirsty armed to their teeth genocidal" Israeli soldiers they were supposed to be terrified of. And of course a cameraman was also conveniently on hand. Nice try wael, lousy screenplay, will fool the Ratboys of the world but hardly anyone else.

You know that he meant to say peace activists. You know, the ones that you sniped and ran over with a bulldozer.
    Oh I see, peace activists like this gal:
    [​IMG]
    Yep, she has the message of love and peace written all over her face, does not she? In fact she represented the ISM - a militant virulently anti-Israel organization with well documented ties to Hamas and other terrorist organizations, with the stated goal of destroying Israel and with the record of interfering with IDF's military operations and offering themselves as human shields to terrorist organizations. (and you know perfectly well that I am not exaggerating about the ISM).
    Well at least I know who's a peace-keeper in Ratboy's book.

#28     Oct 8, 2007
  9. ET's biggest wuss... HAROKI !!! too funny.... have you wussed out of anything lately you lil girl? have you no shame... wait... we already found that out.

#29     Oct 8, 2007
    #30     Oct 8, 2007