Zimmerman's Prosecutors Withheld Evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 30, 2013.

1. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white the same far right guys on here would be screaming to hang Zimmerman. It's about race.

#51     May 31, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Really? You are such a moron, BA. You never deal with the facts because you are too stupid to check the truth before you open you fat mouth, asshole.

Here is the exact opposite circumstance with a black man killing a white man and I don't hear a word on this forum about it. You should just STFU because you are too ignorant to know what the hell you are talking about.

http://leestranahan.com/george-zimmerman-trevor-dooley-stand-your-ground-hypocrisy/

#52     May 31, 2013
  3. I disagree and it would certainly not have been ubiquitously reported in the news .

The press goes wayy out of it's way to not publish black on white crime, it just doesn't fit the narrative they want to sell.

#53     May 31, 2013
  4. You're probably right on the news part but a teenage white boy being shot by a black man might make the news. I think the whole news thing is a scam, they run stories based on popularity and wring out every last drop of publicity from it. Just like the people love the stories about the pretty white teachers having sex with their young male students. It's all tabloid.

#54     May 31, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

And we all know it! Good post!

#55     May 31, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"It's about race."

Only because the bleeding heart pussy liberals and their black community buddies made it about race.

There is a reason Zimmerman wasn't initially arrested, he hadn't broke any laws.

#56     Jun 1, 2013
  7. You being a pussy doesn't make you qualified to call others a pussy.

#57     Jun 1, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

The only thing he did wrong was going to work that night... Can you imagine being a security guard in a black community in 2013?:eek: :eek:

#58     Jun 1, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

+1 Exactly!

#59     Jun 1, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well then, I suppose YOU being a pussy doesn't qualify YOU to call me a pussy.

#60     Jun 1, 2013