Zimmerman's Prosecutors Withheld Evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 30, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

We are already seeing misconduct by prosecutors in the attempted railroading of George Zimmerman.
    ----

A court employee who retrieved photos and deleted text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone has been placed on administrative leave after an attorney testified that prosecutors didn't properly turn over the evidence to the defense, an attorney said Wednesday.

Former prosecutor Wesley White said he was ethically obligated to reveal that Fourth Judicial Circuit Information Technology Director Ben Kruidbos retrieved the data that weren't turned over.

Kruidbos was placed on leave shortly after White testified during a hearing in George Zimmerman's second-degree murder case on Tuesday. White said Kruidbos was interviewed by state attorney investigators twice before the action was taken.

White said he wasn't surprised of possible evidence violations by Zimmerman prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

"I was saddened by it, but I'm not surprised," he said.

White first learned about the evidence through Kruidbos more than a month ago, he said.

Phone and email messages left at the office of Fourth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Angela Corey were not immediately returned.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/...merman-prosecutor-withheld.html#storylink=cpy

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Watch what happens if a mistrial occurs - Al Sharpton will take to the streets and demand retribution. On another note, Florida has got to be the most fucked up state for prosecuting folks. The motto should be "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime - unless you can do it in Florida".

I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent or guilty. Just that the courts here in Florida are so wacked.

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed! What's the deal with this state?:confused:

4. A good riot is exactly what's needed, burn the urban blight:D :D .

everybody wins, well except homey and tyrone

5. pspr

pspr

Depending upon when the trial ends, it could be a hot time in July. :D

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Trust me, Sanford could use a good cleaning. What a shit hole! No wonder armed security is needed in the neighborhoods there.

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Old Hotness: George Zimmerman going to prison.

New Hotness: George Zimmerman prosecutors going to prison

8. Well unless of course they're black then the unofficial black reparations amendment takes precedence.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm not kidding when I say this. Zimmerman has a MASSIVE lawsuit he could file after he's found not guilty. The guy fired his weapon in self defense as his brains were being beaten out, and the ONLY reason he was prosecuted was out of political correctness. This is purely malicious prosecution, and a slap in the face of common sense. Again, if the little thug had been white, it would have been a blip on the 11:00 news.:mad:

10. pspr

pspr

LOL

Of course Zimmerman's attorney is going to have to fight like hell to keep Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackass and several Black Panthers off the jury. :D

#10     May 30, 2013