Zimmerman's Neighbor-Hood.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Who cares what an illiterate moron like you "thinks"? Innocent until proven guilty is how it works here; worry about your own shithole of a country.

#21     Apr 9, 2012
  2. "I remain absolutely convinced of what I said about asking for trouble. There's trouble enough for minority boys and young men not to provoke mad responses from paranoid jerk offs,"
    Geraldo Rivera

I think Geraldo is wrong to say minority boys "provoke" because they wear the hoodies. Many people wear the hoodies.
    But Geraldo is very right when he say "mad responses from paranoid jerk offs"
    Look at the "mad responses from paranoid jerk offs" in this thread.

#22     Apr 9, 2012
  3. You're the poster child. :p

#23     Apr 9, 2012
  4. "Many people wear hoodies"

Tl this just doesn't cut it as an arguement.

Many people wear sports jerseys.

But when schools outlaw bandana;s gang members wear their colors using athletic wear.

"Blood members also wear sports apparel such as Chicago Bulls, Philadelphia Phillies and San Francisco Forty-Niners."

#24     Apr 9, 2012
  5. Estas comiendo mierda.

#25     Apr 9, 2012
  6. Is that what your mother does?

#26     Apr 9, 2012
  7. This has to be parody.

#27     Apr 9, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

LOL Sigue comiendo de lo que pica el pollo

#28     Apr 9, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I disagree strongly. There are evil white people, if fact, I would say that the worst people in human history were white.

What went wrong here is that laws were broken.

There is a law stating that people on Neighborhood Watch duty cannot carry a weapon even if they have a concealed carry permit. Zimmerman broke that law.

Martin assaulted Zimmerman breaking his nose and then tried to kill him by smashing his head against the sidewalk. Martin broke two laws, assault and attempted murder.

Now the black miltant segment of our population is trying to use what happened to incite violence. The liberals among us are trying to use what happened to curtail gun ownership. The white supremacists among us are trying to use the threats made by the black militants to promote gun ownership. All of these groups are using the death of this kid for political purposes. Even the President of the United States is attempting to use this tragedy to further his political ambitions.

I'm sickened by all of it.

My instinct is to get far away from this country. I'm not saying this shooting is the catalyst for me leaving but it has made me much more determined to go which is unfortunately starting to upset my family and some of my friends. I will be the minority where I am going. I will be subject to racism and prejudice to some extent. I will not be able to own guns and will have to rely on the good will of others for my safety. Maybe my outlook will change as a result of all that. Maybe I'll come running home after a couple of years having become a flaming liberal lol.

#29     Apr 9, 2012
  10. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry you can not see how fortunate YOU are to have the law to protect ALL people. You are blind to what is really your freedom.

#30     Apr 9, 2012