Zimmerman's Neighbor-Hood.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Nutmeg, many people wear thehoodies. Go walk around the college campus and you can see that. White, black...male, female too.

#11     Apr 9, 2012
  2. dcvtss

dcvtss

That's not how it works in the United States or other countries whose legal system is derived form English common law, it is innocent until proven guilty; the burden is on the state to prove the case. In this situation obviously the state does not feel like there is enough evidence to charge Zimmerman under Florida law. What you are describing is Napoleonic law.

#12     Apr 9, 2012
  3. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok thank you for explaining this to me. Not like the really rude pspr poster.
    What I think is wrong for innocent until proven guilty for this is because Trayvon is dead and can not talk.
    And is so obvious George Zimmerman think Trayvon is guilty. George Zimmerman say "These assholes always get away" on the 911 call. He never think Trayvon is innocent until proven guilty. In his mind Trayvon is guilty, and he follow him with his gun. But George Zimmerman NEVER see crime from Trayvon to prove Trayvon is guilty.

#13     Apr 9, 2012
  4. There were 2 other eye witnesses that confirmed zimmermans story. One was a 13 year old black kid. There is nothing more to say.

#14     Apr 9, 2012
  5. Mr. Zimmerman launched a website today and there is something of note, a quote he attached to the webpage, which this thread stands to gain or might find relevant.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Bruke

#15     Apr 9, 2012

6. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-shooting-George-Zimmerman-sets-website.html

#16     Apr 9, 2012
  7. Now there's somebody in real danger of being lynched.

Of course we know who the MSM will scapegoat too.

#17     Apr 9, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

As pspr said, arguing with trendlover is a total waste of time. There are people that cannot see past the fact that a black kid was killed by a white adult. They refuse to see any circumstances and want blood.

I expect the special prosecutor will probably say that there will be no charges and we might see some rioting. A few thugs will loot and burn and make it more difficult for their own people to buy groceries or fill their gas tank because those kinds of businesses almost never return to a location where they were burned out or looted.

We have a grocery chain in SoCal called "Ralphs" and I've watched them pack up and leave neighborhoods that started looking rough and open new stores in the same town but in areas with better demographics. They don't even wait for a riot, they see too many hoodies in their store and they shut down and move. All that people like trendlover are doing is to reinforce the flight instinct of non-blacks to flee anyplace that has a growing black population.

#18     Apr 9, 2012
  9. Nakwon, we have a new entrant in the name the hood contest.

#19     Apr 9, 2012
  10. Yes, this is why I demand for a law that decrees all non-blacks must own a gun while situated a community with at least one person of color. For god's sake, we are fighting good vs. evil here. Evil must not be allowed to persist.

Zimmerman's wise choice of quote is relevant to the current stream of racial bickering. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Bruke

We must learn from Zimmerman. Go buy that gun and support your local NRA.

#20     Apr 9, 2012