Zimmerman's Bloody Head

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Key word.

ZIMMERMAN WAS NOT A COP!!!!

#31     Apr 20, 2012
  2. Epic

Epic

I have a 357 and a couple shotguns. I've shot my share of handguns too.

22 long rifle
    9mm Luger
    357 magnum
    38 special
    44 magnum
    45 acp

Then of course typical hunting rifles and shotguns. Never shot a person though, and have no idea what to expect.

#32     Apr 20, 2012
  3. That wasn't a meltdown that was a beatdown... I beat all of your asses and you know it...! :D

Envious of what...? Getting shot...? No thanks...!

#33     Apr 20, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

What an idiotic comment to my post. Geez.

I was pointing out that EVEN POLICE carry their automatic weapons with a round in the chamber. It's no more dangerous than carrying a fully loaded revlover which they used to do.

#34     Apr 20, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nice collection. You must be a pretty good shot with a pistol.

I can't hit the barn door with a pistol but I am hell-on-wheels with a rifle.

#35     Apr 20, 2012
  6. Epic

Epic

I don't have a CCW permit, but several friends and relatives do. AFAIK, carrying a round in the chamber is a big no-no until you are intending to use the weapon. Although, the sequence of events as reported by Zimmerman, has TWO confrontations. I guess it is possible that Zimmerman prepared his weapon in anticipation of the second event.

#36     Apr 20, 2012
  7. Epic

Epic

I'm a decent shot. I like guns as sport. I don't hunt much though. Too much work for little reward. I don't take pleasure in killing things. I take pleasure in marksmanship. Anyway, I don't personally believe in carrying a loaded weapon around with me, but recognize a person's right to do so. I don't even keep my guns at my house.

#37     Apr 20, 2012
  8. Do you mean legally or safety wise...? From what I know guns don't go off with the safety on...

#38     Apr 20, 2012
  9. Epic

Epic

Legally... if memory serves. But I could be off base, because it is not illegal to carry a revolver, and it always has one in the chamber if fully loaded. So I am probably wrong.

But handgun safety does teach something like 3-4 distinct actions to fire a weapon.

#39     Apr 20, 2012
  10. ???

"Zimmerman’s father, Robert, echoed his daughter-in-law’s testimony, saying his son is “absolutely not violent.”

“I’ve never known him to be violent at all unless he was provoked, and then he would turn the other cheek,” Robert told the court. “He’s been honest his whole life.”
    http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...an-apologizes-to-trayvon-martins-parents?lite

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"George Zimmerman was fired from his job as an under-the-table security guard for “being too aggressive,” a former co-worker told the Daily News."
    (snip)
    “He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”
    http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...bert-zimmerman-gated-community-security-guard
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Criminal Charges History of George Zimmerman:

July 18, 2005- George Zimmerman -had a felony assault charge on a police officer, and two domestic assaults.

CR-Resisting Officer with Violence
    Battery on Law Enforcement Officer
    W. Michael Miller, Orlando
    Misdemeanor,
    Closed

August 9, 2005- George Zimmerman v.s. Veronica Zuazo,
    domestic violence
    Closed -SRS

August 10, 2005 George Zimmerman v.s. Veronica Zuazo
    Domestic Violence
    Closed – SRS

Read more: http://www.politicolnews.com/lead-i...-charges-in-travon-martin-case/#ixzz1sb99CW5X

#40     Apr 20, 2012