Zimmerman's bail set at $1M in Trayvon Martin case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 5, 2012.

1. +1

#61     Jul 16, 2012

2. Martin doesn't have 1 accusation of violence against another human being.

Zimmerman ...

Accused of assaulting a law enforcement officer

Accused of being fired from a job for being overly aggressive with customers

Accused (formal complaint filed with company)of bullying and harassing a co worker at another job

Accused of assaulting a female

Accused of sexually molesting another female

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html

A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators he sexually molested her on and off for nearly a decade, newly released audio tapes in the Trayvon Martin shooting case reveal.

Zimmerman family friend claims he molested her, new audio tapes reveal

#62     Jul 16, 2012
  3. TGregg

TGregg

Really? Would you have called it a silly hypothetical during the Duke Lacrosse case? I suspect not.

#63     Jul 16, 2012
  4. Hypothetical piled on top of hypothetical.
    The Duke case fell apart before the trial. Given the amount of attention this one has gotten, you can be sure if there were that kind of evidence of prosecutorial misconduct, given the enormous funding of the right-wing side of the media these days (Fox, News Corp in general, NewsMax, The Weekly Standard, The National Review, etc.), that would have come to light already.
    Rich folks do tend to be over on the right, ya know? And last I checked they were not shy about using their money to advance their point of view re gun rights and all that.
    So somehow I don't think the fact nothing like that has been advanced yet is for lack of no one trying.
    Do try to stay on this planet. It's the only one we have.

Let's see what happens at trial.

#64     Jul 16, 2012
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Wow. And it was so different during the Duke Lacrosse case. Don't forget it took firing the DA to change course.

Wow. One's mind boggles at the misconceptions, hyperbole, and straight up logical fallicies the left offers.

Yet, you never answered my original question, too hard for you perhaps?

Suppose that post trial we see that the prosecutions evidence was terrible (as in Duke Lacrosse). I do not mean questionable, I do not mean maybe, I mean "Holy #@*& only a retard would bring this case!" Would you (trefoil) support charges against the various prosecutors in this hypothetical situation?

#65     Jul 18, 2012
  6. yep and just 100 yrs ago the moon was made of cheese.

Other than character assassination what has this got to do with lil trey earning a Darwin award?

#66     Jul 18, 2012
  7. They prove Jorge Zimmerman is angry and say "These assholes always get away "Fucking goons" They prove George Zimmerman follow Trayvon. They prove George Zimmerman follow Trayvon and he have gun. They prove Trayvon is walking there because he stay with his father and is walking home. They prove Trayvon have no gun, no burglary tool, is not criminal. They prove Trayvon only talking on the phone with his girlfriend and is no trying to steal. They prove George Zimmerman never tell the 911 he SEE crime from Travyon.

#67     Jul 18, 2012
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Or anyone from the left? Anyone at all? Are the left so bereft of race blindness that they cannot see beyond the color of one's skin?

Anyone? Any liberals out there that are color blind?

Any? Any at all?

#68     Jul 19, 2012
  9. Is your reading comprehension that bad or are you just stupid?

#69     Jul 19, 2012
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Is your reading comprehension that bad or are you just stupid?

#70     Jul 19, 2012