Zimmerman's address

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

WTF is the point to this shit? There has been no day in court. No guilty verdict. Why do Spike Lee and Roseanne Barr do this shit? Are they trying to get someone killed? What is wrong with these people?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/roseanne-barr-zimmerman-tweets-893416

Roseanne Barr Joins Twitter Vigilante Crew
    Star tweeted home address of George Zimmerman's parents

MARCH 29--The comedian Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents to her 110,000-plus Twitter followers, only to delete the posting after “not fully understanding that it was private not public.”

Barr’s posting of the correct Florida address of Robert and Gladys Zimmerman came at the same time Spike Lee was issuing an apology for erroneously disseminating a tweet that purportedly contained the home address of George Zimmerman, who last month killed teenager Trayvon Martin.

The residence cited by Lee is actually the home of an elderly couple with no connection to Zimmerman.

Barr, who deleted her tweet in the face of criticism from some Twitter followers, noted that she first thought it “was good to let ppl know that no one can hide anymore.” That stance quickly changed, with Barr reporting, “But vigilante-ism is what killed Trayvon. I don’t support that.”

But while Barr deleted her original posting, the Zimmermans’s address remains in messages in her Twitter stream. Barr’s original tweet was a retweet of a post by a new Twitter user who appears devoted to disseminating the Zimmermans’s address and phone number, as well as contact information for Joseph Oliver, who has made numerous TV appearances in support of Zimmerman, a friend and former coworker.

Still, the entertainer left open the possibility that she would again circulate the Seminole County address of Zimmerman’s parents. “If Zimmerman isn’t arrested I’ll rt his address again.” She added, “maybe go 2 his house myself.”

There is no indication that Zimmerman, who is reportedly in hiding, is holed up in his parents’s residence.

By tweeting the Zimmermans’s address, Barr appears to have violated Twitter rules that state, “You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.” (3 pages)

2. I agree his nor his parents address should be posted online.Let him have his day in court not vigilante justice

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This is what we can expect when Obama loses.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Zimmerman's brother is on Piers Morgan now.

5. pspr

pspr

Mostly because they are fools.

Lee had to call and apologize to the elderly couple who he tweeted as Zimmerman's address. He also is paying for their costs and suffering, what ever that comes to.

I'm going to out Barack and Michelle Obama's address right here, right now! Everybody should go over there and picket in front of their house and do any other mayhem they are comfortable with. For those who can't get to their house, call them and tell them what you think.

The address is:

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500 USA

Phone: 202-456-1111

:D :D

6. I'm reporting this post to the Secret Service

7. Max E.

Max E.

It is a straight up lynching being organized by the left. You know what i dont get is why the media feels the need to lie, and distort the issue if the guy is guilty? Why not just report the facts and allow the justice system to work its course?

Carolla pretty much sums up how these liberal media lynchings work in this rant.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=239800

8. Max E.

Max E.

Nor should that idiot Spike Lee have posted the complete wrong address and ended up forcing people who had nothing to do with it to leave their home, because he was trying to organise a lynching.

Spike Lee has now apologised but the only thing he apologised for was getting the wrong address, so he completely missed the point, and then cue up MSNBC, and they report the incident as "as a twitter error" as opposed to reporting it as an attempt to incite violence against a guy who has yet to be convicted of anything.

They now have all the best people in the country on this case to prosecute zimmerman, so this guy will get whatever justice he deserves whichever way the court goes, so whats the need to try to get him killed by posting his address?

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/111403" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. I agree.Vigilante justice is one of the things we are fighting against in the Martin case

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Zimmerman's brother is ripping Piers to pieces. Very impressive guy. Of all the people in this circus so far, he is by far the most intelligent and most well spoken. Piers is trying to take this guy down and can't. It's too bad Piers can't buy a f*cking ounce of objectivity.

#10     Mar 29, 2012