Zimmerman Verdict: Guilt or Not Guilty? Vote now!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2013.

Will the Jury find Zimmerman Guilty or Not Guilty

1. Guilty

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. Not Guilty

25 vote(s)
    78.1%
  1. BSAM

BSAM

Maybe we should let computers make the verdict.

#51     Jul 12, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree. I've been trying to imagine the fear going through the minds of these jurors, and under these circumstances, the fear must be horrific if they acquit.

#52     Jul 12, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Facts and evidence are not relevant in this case.

#53     Jul 12, 2013
  4. as far as i know, it is NOT a crime for a private citizen to profile. That aside, they have to PROVE that he profiled martin, i don't think it can be done.. i would like for holder to try though.

#54     Jul 12, 2013
  5. based on the following facts:

#55     Jul 12, 2013
  6. only if your attacker is darker than you. :D

#56     Jul 12, 2013
  7. Proof Zimmerman didnt racially profile him.

Does anyone in their right mind think Zimmerman would've follow Trayvon Martin if he was in a suit & tie and carrying an umbrella?

Lets go further. Would he have followed him if he was a 70 year old black man? Would he have followed Martin if he was a black woman who looked like she just got back from church? What if it was 5 year old black child? If you said "No, he wouldnt have followed any one of those" then it obviously was not about race. It was about some punk kid with pants hanging off his ass and a hoodie covering his face as if he was going to commit a crime. Obviously Georges senses were right about Martin though. Its been proved Martin was a drug using, violent thief. If you dress like a thug/criminal, its pretty evident that you ARE a thug/criminal.

#57     Jul 12, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Other words for profiling = common sense.

#58     Jul 12, 2013
  9. The most they should find him guilty of is illegally discharging a firearm in public, punishable by:
    Up to twelve (12) months probation and/or
    Up to a $1000 fine

#59     Jul 12, 2013
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You don't want this. Defending your life is a LEGAL discharge of a firearm in public. If the discharge is illegal then the jury would have to make the assumption that he is guilty of some other crime - like manslaughter or murder - in this shooting.

#60     Jul 12, 2013