Zimmerman Verdict: Guilt or Not Guilty? Vote now!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2013.

Will the Jury find Zimmerman Guilty or Not Guilty

1. Guilty

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. Not Guilty

25 vote(s)
    78.1%
  1. How will the jury find Zimmerman. If you've been watching the trial, you will most likely say Not Guilty. Lets vote!

2. TGregg

TGregg

I dunno, did the prosecution get to add all those lesser charges to the jury instructions, like manslaughter, child abuse, littering and trespassing?

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Not guilty of 2nd degree.

Sadly, since we're dealing with a pure pc case, probably guilty of manslaughter.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yeah, I forgot. They might hit him with littering.

5. They can convict on manslaughter, but not the 3rd degree murder charge (a.k.a. the child abuse charge)

6. NG. If he isn't guilty of murder 2 by reason of self-defense, then he also isn't guilty of manslaughter for the same reason, imo.

7. Well, you know.. they gotta convict him of SOMETHING... as he's white and the supposed vic is black.... 'cause Holder/Odumbo said so.

(Yet ANOTHER example of America going to shit! Anybody beside me get the fact that all of the reasons America is "going to shit"... are LEFTIST/COMMUNIST reasons??)

:mad: :mad:

8. I don't care is my vote. Either way it'll extend this soap opra.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, political correctness, and obammers bringing on full fledged communism is sinking America faster than the Titanic. Problem is, we can see the "ice berg," and can turn away from it, but nope we're steaming full speed into the damned thing.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree BUT I have little faith in a panel of emotional women.

#10     Jul 12, 2013