Zimmerman Trial Starts Monday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not surprised, given the racial double standard we Caucasians have been saddled with.

An old lady on a cooking show admits to using the word nigger one time years ago and she gets crucified. A nigger uses derogatory slurs a dozen times a day and no one notices cares or holds him to account..

#51     Jun 26, 2013
  2. When I was working in southern FL a few years back I was driving by a high school and there were cops blocking the street and about 300 kids raising hell about something, hell some of them boys looked like they could of made an NFL team. It had me thinking about exit options just in case. I'm glad to say I haven't watched even one minute of this trial I haven't even caught a glimpse on the news. Lucky me.

#52     Jun 26, 2013
  3. I dare you to go call a young black buck a nigger to his face, you fucking coward.

#53     Jun 26, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Then maybe you should go comment in some thread that you know something about, dumbass.

Oh, you don't know anything about the topic of any of the threads here? Yeah, we already know you don't.

#54     Jun 26, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? Where the fuck did that come from, dumb ass?

In any case, it's looks like you're the coward.
    And by your own admission no less.

#55     Jun 26, 2013
  6. LOL poor low IQ lucrum you're a funny (sad) dude man. I've called a black man a nigger in anger before, I've done it a couple of times. I'm not proud of it and I wouldn't do it again, but unlike you I'm not a coward.

#56     Jun 26, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Calling 4 yearolds niggers don't count, batman. But then you are showing yourself to be the biggest bigot on this forum either way.

#57     Jun 26, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm a little smarter than you, Mr even lower IQ.

Can't think of a time I felt the need to call a black guy nigger. But then two of the only three blacks I can say I really know are M.D.'s. Not exactly nigger material.

In any case you being a dimwit rude arrogant big mouth racist, hardly makes me a coward - dumb ass.

#58     Jun 26, 2013
  9. It was a long time ago piss. And I wasn't really racist but if they were going to call me names and jack with me I could dish it out as good as anyone and unlike lucrum I didn't do it behind anyone's back. But you really don't care do you, you're busy being the cartoon character you play on here.

#59     Jun 26, 2013
  10. You want to put a little change on an iq test ?

#60     Jun 26, 2013