Zimmerman Trial Starts Monday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

O M G !

Trayvon was sticking his dick in that?

#41     Jun 26, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

#42     Jun 26, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

They've already caught the lying bitch in a lie.

She testified to the court today that the words she heard from Zimmerman after Trayvon confronted him and asked why he was following him was:

"What are you doing around here?"

But she told the defense in a deposition under oath that she heard Zimmerman say:

"What do you mean?"

Big big difference as far as trying to frame Zimmerman and being truthful. She's perjured herself already.

Then she told the defense lawyer that she was done testifying today when he said he wouldn't be done questioning her today. I would keep her on the stand for at least the rest of the week if I were him. Let her go berserk in front of the jury.

I think that fucking prosecutor helped her make up what she heard to fit their prosecution.

#43     Jun 26, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thinking in terms of "suicide by cop".

I have a new theory of the case.

Trayvon's bitch is so fucking ugly he attacked George with the intent of committing suicide by neighborhood watchman.

#44     Jun 26, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

He could have just told her to go on top, but it would have been a horrible death, imagine looking that creature in the eyes while your rib cages collapses, and the air is crushed out of you as you take your last breath.

#45     Jun 26, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Just saw some highlights of the trial.

Only Travon's butt ugly bitch needed subtitles so viewers can know WTF "she be sayin".

#46     Jun 26, 2013
  7. fhl

fhl

If that negro's full of shit, you must acquit.---George Zimmerman

#47     Jun 26, 2013
  8. all kidding aside, I live in seminole county (aka ground zero for this nonsense) and if Zimmerman gets acquitted there may be race riots here.

#48     Jun 26, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:)

#49     Jun 26, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

One thing about the testimony im surprised no one is talking about, Trayvons girlfriend admitted trayvon used racial slurs to define zimmertman

Trayvons girlfriend: Trayvon Called George Zimmerman A ‘Creepy-A**,’ ‘White, Kill-My-Neighbors Cracker’

#50     Jun 26, 2013