Zimmerman Trial Starts Monday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 20, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Having lied under oath before, it sounds like she is embellishing what she has said before that she heard on the phone.

We'll see how well O'Meara rips her during cross.

This is the ballgame right here.

#31     Jun 26, 2013
  2. Please refer to the retarded girlfriend as a "super senior". Super seniors are 19-21 yo in 12 th grade

#32     Jun 26, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I can't imagine talking to this girl on the telephone. Trayvon Martin must have been nuts to ever talk with her. Maybe he talked the same nonsense or had the same level of mental capacity.

#33     Jun 26, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

What a prize his girlfriend is, never seen a girl with two necks before.

[​IMG]

#34     Jun 26, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

While I agree completely, I'll say it doesn't matter how stupid she is, nor her perjury. She'll never be held accountable due to race/PC nonsense. This case is simply nothing more than a malicious prosecution due to PC illness where blacks MUST be treated like kings/queens no matter the evils they do...:mad:

#35     Jun 26, 2013
  6. Underneath this big fat belly is some mighty fine pussy...

Looks like she's wearing her "court" weave.

#36     Jun 26, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd rather swim in a FL swamp at night vs see that "thing" naked.:eek: :eek: :(

#37     Jun 26, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

The swamp is the very place you would find a girl like this, for she is the the definition of a swamp donkey.

swamp donkey: A very ugly, usually fat girl who hangs around in bars and clubs waiting to sexually assault males who are too drunk to defend themselves.

a slobbering blob of a girl who hangs out at shady bars hoping for some action.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swamp+donkey

#38     Jun 26, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#39     Jun 26, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well, even scum bag liar ricter probably wouldn't "swim" with that thing.:D

#40     Jun 26, 2013