Zimmerman Trial Starts Monday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL

#11     Jun 20, 2013
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Got this one:

#12     Jun 20, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!:D :D

#13     Jun 20, 2013
  4. If I am the defense, I know I have this in the bag now. I don't need any witnesses, I don't need to cross examine, all I need to do is look at the jury and say...

"If Zimmerman was a woman in this situation...would he be innocent or guilty?"

He'll be set free after 5 minutes of deliberation.

#14     Jun 20, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I think their identities and pictures are being kept secret so when the riots come Sharpton can't target them.

#15     Jun 20, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

George armed skittles thief. Stalk boy with skittles then Kill boy take skittles.

#16     Jun 20, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

#17     Jun 22, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I saw somewhere the other day that NBC and ABC had both been caught doctoring relevant audio and video. In an obvious attempt to swing public opinion against George.

#18     Jun 22, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

I don't know why anyone still watches the news on those networks.

#19     Jun 22, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Prosecutor's falling flat on Zimmerman trail. Treyvon's lying girlfriend up next to the stand.
    ---

On the second day of the George Zimmerman trial, prosecutors attempted to paint Zimmerman as an increasingly overzealous neighborhood watch participant who finally snapped after law enforcement did not respond to his calls. Meanwhile, defense got a prosecution witness to admit that Zimmerman’s call to police about alleged victim Trayvon Martin was justified based on Zimmerman’s description of events.

On Tuesday, Assistant State Attorney Richard Mantei argued that the jury should hear prior phone calls from Zimmerman to demonstrate a pattern of “growing frustration,” according to local reports. Zimmerman’s attorney argued that this was actually a character argument, not an evidentiary one. The judge has yet to give judgment on that issue.

Meanwhile, defense attorney Mark O’Mara cross-examined Wendy Dorival, who served as volunteer program coordinator for the Sanford Police Department. Dorival stated that neighborhood watch volunteers were not supposed to follow suspects, but added that she thought Zimmerman was a professional person, and had tried to recruit him to a citizens patrol program. She said that it was suspicious that a person – Trayvon Martin – was walking in the rain between houses without a particular purpose.

According to another witness, a 911 operator, it is not within the purview of 911 operators to give orders to callers.

Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/25/Zimmerman-case-witness-admit-suspicious

#20     Jun 25, 2013