Zimmerman Trial Judge In On The Fix?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

People haven't been this stupid before, apparently.

#31     Jul 12, 2013
  2. I agree with all the criticism of the prosecution and the judge, but you should realize, this is what you get in these places. It's not like Law and Order, etc where the judges are all wise, intelligent and experienced. This is some backwoods loser who probably got her law degree from Walmart, plus is elected so she is worried about being blamed ofr whatever goes down.

The defense lawyers are suspect as well. I haven't followed the trial closely, but I wonder why you start a trial by insulting the jurors.

The prosecutors and judge are engaged in a warped political show trial, designed not to detemine guilt or innocence but to provide a measure of raw vengeance for black racists. Obviously, nothing less than a conviction will do, no matter what the evidence shows.

#32     Jul 12, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

The FBI expert said the voice analysis could not be accurate. If she allowed it that would be overwhelming reason to appeal any conviction. For the child abuse issue, the law says they have to prove Zimmerman knew Trayvon was not 18.

You just don't understand anything. BTW, this judge is a lifelong Democrat or lefty. Just sayin'.

#33     Jul 12, 2013
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Zimmerman Trial Judge In On The Fix?

Definitely something wrong with this woman.

#34     Jul 12, 2013
  5. I agree that the child abuse attempt was unprofessional and unethical, it only shows how weak the prosecution's case is.

BUT, the prosecution didn't "lower the charge" or "bring in manslaughter". The manslaughter charge is always available in such cases, this is standard operating procedure for nearly all murder cases.

GZ acted in self-defense, but this isn't a cut and dry case by any means. A 17 yr. old is dead - no jury, no matter how impartial, will let that go.

#35     Jul 12, 2013
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Oh...okay.
    I hadn't read this post.
    I knew something wasn't right.
    This explains a lot.

#36     Jul 12, 2013
  7. jem

jem

Lesser included offenses is not an area of the law I ever had to explore.

#37     Jul 12, 2013