Zimmerman Trial Judge In On The Fix?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 11, 2013.

1. +1

#21     Jul 11, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Not even close. She has left several avenues for probable appeal in the event of conviction for jay walking.

#22     Jul 11, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL. You don't know shit. You're as dumb as KKK47.

#23     Jul 11, 2013
  4. #24     Jul 11, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

#25     Jul 11, 2013
  6. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post say the judge do not allow the voice analysts in the court. And the judge do not allow child abuse felony charges. This is showing the judge give George Zimmerman's lawyers what they asking for. This thread say the judge is bias. I show you how the judge rule for against the prosecution.
    YOU are dumb and bias pspr. YOU do not respect your very good justice system in the USA. YOU exploit your USA media to win, and do not care for the LAW to protect all people.

#26     Jul 11, 2013
  7. That wasn't an opinion or prediction,that was a typo.What I clearly meant was only 1 President in the last 100 years has won re election with + 7.5 %unemployment (FDR).I even stated I was referring to the last 100 years in the next sentence of that post.Nice try though

#27     Jul 11, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

In your words:

Welcome to this America. The judge did not allow this voice analysis as she know with ZERO doubt the screaming voice is from mr. out of shape george who get his brains beat out by un-parented nigger boy who stronger than this a George who eat too many taco.

The judge try to do a this all a she can for a trayvon even though she know he a nigger monkey, and trouble maker. And a child abuse? Was a this a George his a baby sitter? You must be make joke...

Btw, why a defense experts a overwhelmingly show a trayvon on top of a George beating his brains out? You smoke this American a crack?:confused:

This judge surely get call from thug "baalack-obama," and she do what he say, and you a know this. This case a very bad for America, but you a no care so long you get your free a goodie from America taxpayer who actually work.

You a this very a reason why America a no need to a take in any a more illegal alien a like you. Best thing is a you swim back to a your shithole country before the second America revolution, where you'll be exterminated like the roach you are...

#28     Jul 12, 2013
  9. Mercor

Mercor

An all woman jury will be interesting. Usually woman have stronger views on safety and security.
    Zimmerman was definitely doing the greater good in his role as security.

I only see a hung jury if they feel pressure from outside. I am sure Obama has been listening to their conversations with their families.

#29     Jul 12, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yeah, forgot about the fact Onazi probably has the jurors and their families wire tapped. Gotta love mr transparency, and the great uniter.:mad:

#30     Jul 12, 2013