Zimmerman Trial Judge In On The Fix?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 11, 2013.

1. The judge is doing a good job

#11     Jul 11, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

HOLY SHIT THIS IS A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the liberal lawyers out there are bashing her for being biased. Just plain and simple wow!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
    You have to be one of the looniest left wing, black apologist, zero common sense piles of rotten shit posting here. Just stunning! I don't believe in abortion, but in your case, I'd sure as hell opt to see if you could be "aborted" at your current age if possible.

#12     Jul 11, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Depends on their biases, I agree.

As for her, maybe Onazi offered her Holder's job. After all, she's proven she's not any different. Onazi doesn't want anything different than his tyrannical change, and from her actions, she'd be "perfect" for that job.:mad:

#13     Jul 11, 2013

4. The judge is doing a good job

#14     Jul 11, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm not jem, but will say this isn't the norm in a capital case. The prosecution KNOWS they have no shot at 2nd degree murder, and they even know deep in their hearts the guy's not guilty of ANYTHING, yet, they pulled this rabbit out of their hats at the last minute.

1. Prosecutorial misconduct over today's stunt.

2. Malicious prosecution from the get go.

3. Hope they're disbarred for this even though we know it won't happen since the thug shot just happened to be a 17 year old black boy. Well well... As a former State Trooper, I've done battle with 17 year old black boys, and have to admit, the little bastards are strong. I was a bodybuilder back then as well. out of shape George stood zero, i mean fucking ZERO chance. If he wasn't armed, the guy would be either dead or a brain-dead vegetable after "sweet little trayvon" got done with him.

#15     Jul 11, 2013
  6. She'd be perfect for The Supreme Court :)

#16     Jul 11, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

You know... just because your Mom and Dad can be divorced doesn't mean they can't still be Brother and Sister.

#17     Jul 11, 2013
  8. The judge is doing a good job leap.I expect the judges in Zimmermans civil rights violation trail and civil trail to do the same.

#18     Jul 11, 2013
  9. Wrong

Wrong

You're right,they wont be disbarred.They should be promoted to judges or federal prosecutors imo

#19     Jul 11, 2013
  10. The judge do not allow the voice analysts saying Trayvon is screaming.
    The judge do not allow child abuse felony charges.

So the judge is not bias. She is for justice.

The judge allow the jury to see manslaughter charges. That is justice in my opinion.

#20     Jul 11, 2013