Zimmerman Sues NBC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Nutmeg, George is thinking Trayvon is "suspicious" for only walking. And he never see crime. But Trayvon see this man follow him 3 times in the car so Trayvon see George is "suspicious" Who is more "suspicious"? The boy walking home and have no crime, or the man following in his car? What will YOU feel when you are walking and someone follow you? Do you know how that feel?

#41     Dec 8, 2012
  2. LOL :p

#42     Dec 8, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm glad I live in a country where you can shoot someone who ambushes and tries to kill you. George Zimmerman is a hero and his action was very American. In France you can be assaulted and beaten to death but here you can introduce the badguy to his maker.

I couldn't care less what some eurotrash tramp with a head full of hateful ideas thinks. That's why we keep Europe around, to contain the idiots who would otherwise infect the USA with their nonsensical notions and cheesy moral relevatism.

#43     Dec 8, 2012
  4. ----------------------

excellent point.

Probably trayvon views zimmerman more as a pest than a threat. zimmerman oth, probably his imagination is running wild, zimmermans is not so scared because he has a gun.

Each are suspicious of the other.

Trayvon assumes no one in this community is armed and confronts Zimmerman or surprises Zimmerman (or at the minimun words are exchanged) and proceeds to kick his ass.

zimmerman is in over his head.
    ------------------------

#44     Dec 8, 2012
    #45     Dec 8, 2012
  6. I will tell you why I see George is opportunist.
    He is recorded on the phone from the jail. George is talking to his sister on the phone. He tell her if their parents would give him proper latino name, then he will never have all his troubles with killing Trayvon.
    So really Geroge is saying he do not care he kill that boy, but he is thinking if he have latino name, no one will be angry that he kill that boy. No one will question him. Heartless is his thinking. He never feel that he kill another human being. He only think if his name is latino, no one pay attention to his crime. He is embarrassment. He play that race card.

#46     Dec 8, 2012
  7. hughb

hughb

Back when GM sued NBC over the fake gas tank videos, NBC settled the same day the suit was filed. The last statement I saw from NBC was that they intend to vigorously defend themselves in this suit. That's really baffling considering the evidence against them. Any jury that hears it is going to side with Zim on this one.

It's surprising that the suit even made it this far. Oh well, more entertainment for the rest of us.

#47     Dec 8, 2012
  8. The point is George kill that boy when they fight. The point is George stalk that boy. But George is opportunist and not really caring he kill someone brother, cousin, son. George is want to play the race card to take away attention from his killing,and he sue the NBC because he want to blame them for his trouble, and make money. But even if NBC do sometning wrong in their report, George still guilty of stalking that boy. And George try to divert attention from his crime. He play the Amercian media.

#48     Dec 8, 2012
  9. hughb

hughb

And I'm sure Trayvon didn't care when he busted the head of someone's brother, cousin, son.

Two assholes met on a rainy afternoon in Florida and one of them had a gun. One's dead, one's hiding out and begging for money. I'm enjoying the show.

#49     Dec 8, 2012
  10. Will you be friendly to the stranger that is stalking you? When they come close to you, you will not think they are there to hurt you? Why would Trayvon think that man will not harm to him?
    Or do you think Trayvon just walk around the community where he stay with his father to hurt people for no reasons?
    George's family should feel really ashamed because they see the video too, and know George stalk that boy. But they only look to make money and defend George.

#50     Dec 9, 2012