Zimmerman Sues NBC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 6, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Maybe Zimmerman could be considered a public figure now, but one could argue that Zimmerman was NOT a public figure at the time the defamation was aired.

#31     Dec 7, 2012
  2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? Boy is racist word? Why?

#32     Dec 7, 2012
  3. Nutmeg, George is embarrassment. I think he is really not racist, but he is the big pussy. I think he follow that boy, judge Trayvon guilty, then look for him when Trayon go away from him. And George have his gun.
    George KNOW how he feel to have tan skin and dark eyes. George KNOW how some people judge him from only his how he look, but they do not know him. But George judge too that boy when he do not know him, and never see crime. Is really not so hard if you are a girl because no one look to you and be afraid. They only want to talk and flirt. But for boys is really different. And if you have a brother that is young, you will understand the fear for someone to kill him.

What is really embarrassment is George and his family try to make so much money from this, and that boy is dead. And George pretend he is so afraid of attention in the public, and black panthers, and he cry so much poor George, but he go to Barbara Walters to make his deal, and he go to Sean Hannity to talk, and he make many websites to take money.
    Really, he is embarrassment to some latino people. His heart is cold. His family is cold.

#33     Dec 7, 2012
  4. Hmm, George KNOW how people judge him all his life because of his tan skin and his dark eyes.
    His mother know this too.

#34     Dec 7, 2012
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Because the left said so.

#35     Dec 8, 2012
  6. Mercor

Mercor

This is how it feels to be White in America. Words get converted into a racial slant by the media and the left.
    You say the word "boy" and it becomes racist.

Max is being somewhat ironic here, but this is the life of White males in a political correct minority preference society.

#36     Dec 8, 2012
  7. We haven't heard a word if black crime has ceased in the neighborhood since this incident.

We haven't heard a word if anyone has been caught and charged wiht the prior break ins in the neighborhood.

This is odd.

#37     Dec 8, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Not really. If they reported all the crimes committed by black people there wouldn't be any newspaper space or TV time for anything else.

#38     Dec 8, 2012
  9. You guys are just pissed off that the black people didn't riot.

#39     Dec 8, 2012
  10. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...nity-was-on-edge-before-trayvon-shooting.html

"On Feb. 26, the odds were stacked against Martin: he was a young black man in a neighborhood that was feeling besieged by crime and blaming it—fairly or not—on people who looked like him.

Three weeks before Martin’s death another Twin Lakes resident arrived home to discover a kitchen window open and a laptop and gold necklaces missing. Two witnesses said they saw a young black man standing nearby, but they did not see the man break into the home, according to a police report. One witness said he believed it was the same man who had stolen his bike. The next day officers responding to a call confronted three black men and one white man on bikes near the neighborhood. The same witnesses identified one of the men as the same man they saw near the burglarized home. The officers found the laptop in the man's backpack."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nutmeg, if you listen to George talking in the video I post , he say 3 times Trayvon see him. And Trayvon move away. Then George follow him.
    Listen at 50 second. George is looking at Trayvon. George say Trayvon look at George in his car. So George drive past Trayvon and park his car.
    At 2:10 seconds of the video, Trayvon walk past George's car again to go home. Then George call police and tell them Trayvon look at his car and Trayvon is walk away again.
    Then George drive his car (AGAIN) and turn his car on the right to where he saw Trayvon walk away. Trayvon see him (AGAIN), and George say Trayvon circle his car, and walk away (AGAIN). He said Trayvon go down the path and he can not see him now.
    Then George say he get out of the car to find the address for the police. He tell them he can not remember the street name. The police tell George just to give them address of the house in front of him
    In the video George is standing in the (front) of the house, but he say on the video he can not give the address because he is in the back of the houses.
    But you can see the front of one house where George is talking.
    So George lie. He stalk him, and Trayvon know this. 3 times George say Trayvon see him, and walk away.
    If I was Trayvon, I will know this man is watching me, and follow me, and stalk me. He move his car 3 times to follow Trayvon, and Trayvon see this.
    Why does George never talk to Trayvon to tell him he is the neighborhood watchman?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakGZgJxTi4&feature=player_embedded

#40     Dec 8, 2012