Zimmerman Sues NBC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 6, 2012.

1. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that your imagination?

#11     Dec 6, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Not my imagination, you keep going after a jewish, hispanic neighborhood watchmen, for no reason, why do you hate this man so much? Does his dark skin bug you? You are a racist who only consider race in this matter.

#12     Dec 6, 2012
  3. I think very highly of Lucrum but I think you're just pissed he bitch slaps you on a regular basis..

Not undeservedly I might add, I'm just not into dialog with useless cunts.

oh wait rcg , futurecurrents, IQ47, ricter: I take that previous statement back.

#13     Dec 6, 2012
  4. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, that racism is YOU. YOU talk jewish, hispanic neighborhood watchman. I talk about George Zimmerman make BIG mistake to follow and judge guilty that boy when he see no crime.

#14     Dec 6, 2012
  5. Phoenix, all you say is words to hurt me. But you do not hurt me. You are weak, because you do not talk about my opinion on the thread, you say stupid words like cunt.
    Really you divert like Lucrum. You run away.

#15     Dec 7, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Boy?

Boy is a racially charged code word.

#16     Dec 7, 2012
  7. You really do 377 , and much more than that meager 20 bucks you gave the last time.

#17     Dec 7, 2012
  8. He has a very good case IMO. The media tried and convicted him which should alarm all of us regardless of political persuasion. They used selective editing and numerous other smear tatics that would make TMZ blush.
    Further cause for alarm is how they turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to the railroading of the "video" director. The political bias of the media has gone so far off the rails as they cannot be trusted at all in their reporting. They have a clear agenda to shape the news rather than report it. Again, every American should be very distrurbed by this obvious threat to our freedom. The media has been entrusted with a very big club which should only be used to beat the truth out of our government. It should not be used to quiet and control the citizens of our country.

#18     Dec 7, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

+1

#19     Dec 7, 2012
  10. combine this with the lack of benghazi report then multiply by them going after the bogus claim of the poor schmuck in jail for producing the film.

Holy crap it's worse than the movie "minority report".

#20     Dec 7, 2012