Zimmerman Sues NBC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 6, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

You can't reason with trendlover. On a positive note, if all Chinese are like her, we have nothing to worry about from China. They'll be too busy chasing their tails to compete on a level playing field.

#121     Dec 16, 2012
  2. LOL and trendlover you can say goodbye to that pompous, pretentious asshole.

#122     Dec 16, 2012
  3. With the recent spate of killings , Zimmer must be shitting in his pants.

#123     Dec 16, 2012
  4. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not Chinese, and I say that before.

#124     Dec 16, 2012
  5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed so much!

#125     Dec 16, 2012
  6. "Trendlover" obviously is a self-description of her OCD problems and has nothing to do with trading.

#126     Dec 16, 2012
  7. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?

#127     Dec 16, 2012
  8. Bigarrow, look at this video I post before. Go to 7:20 minutes. George show where he is when he meet Trayvon on the sidewalk and say Trayvon punch him. In the (video only) George say (after) Trayvon punch him, he stumble, he push Trayvon away from him and he is still walking and pushing.

But when George talk to police before the video George say Trayvon punch him, then he fall to the ground and Trayvon get on top of him, punch him, and cover his nose and mouth, and slam his head. Then George shoot him. He never say he stumble and try to push Trayvon away and is still walking.
    Do you see the difference?
    So George know Trayvon's dead body is (NOT) where George say he shoot him. So he have to change his story. That is fact. You can see and hear in the video how George lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakGZgJxTi4

#128     Dec 16, 2012
  9. Im not that interested in it any more trendlover. No one knows what happened when the two were alone before Martin was shot. Zimmerman could of murdered him or he could of been just protecting himself no one but Zimmerman knows the truth. I agree everything Zimmerman did up to that point was wrong but that's all I know. AAA is just such a pompous ass thinking anyone cares about his ignore spectacle I had to comment. And really you're way to worked up on this story.

#129     Dec 16, 2012
  10. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigarrow, I show you in the video how George lie. You say "no one knows what happened." That is not true. George know what happened. Travyon know what happened, but he is dead and can not talk. But George can talk.
    So the video show George lie. Why does George lie?

I understand you are not interested because maybe you are never have to worry about your family to be profiled. But that is real for some people. I think you have a good heart from your posts. You should be poster Bigheart. :)

#130     Dec 16, 2012