Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

#51     Jul 14, 2013
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#52     Jul 14, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I'll be writing letters like crazy if Holder tries to pull this crap. This would be the ultimate miscarriage of justice after the acquittal by a jury.

#53     Jul 14, 2013
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

#54     Jul 14, 2013
  5. You forget George's wife lie about money to the court, And George direct her to transfer money. Purjury charges. Will Geroge support his wife? George is innocnet in the law. Will George suppor his wife, or will George br big pussy?

#55     Jul 14, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Do you agree that Eric Holder and the director of the FBI should be prosecuted for lying to Congress under oath? That is even more serious perjury.

Where's that picture, trendlover? I'm staying up waiting for it. PM a link to me if you don't want to post it in the forum. :D

#56     Jul 14, 2013
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

What the hell is wrong with you? How old are you? Why are you calling anyone a pussy? You really have some stability issues don't you? You've completely jumped the shark over this case. You throw accusations around without any facts and just presume guilt whenever you feel like it. To make matters worse, you have the maturity of a 9 year old girl. Do you really think calling George a pussy strengthens your argument?

#57     Jul 14, 2013
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The US has some serious issues to address that go far beyond whether Zimmerman's action were criminal or not. For starters, the preponderance of firearms in the hands of just about anybody out there is an accident waiting to happen. Secondly, it's pretty apparent that racial harmony in the US is not improving as it should. Just look at the trash some people post on here, its clear racism and it seems to me the attitudes are accepted too easily.

I think a lot of people might respect the verdict according to US law but question whether justice has been met in the bigger picture.
    One would hope laws and norms would change to make occurances like this less likely and less deadly.

#58     Jul 14, 2013
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

If you had any credibility as a moderator you'd have deleted some of the more obvious racist posts before ever posting an opinion. Seriously, do you have no personal standards ? Read the "conduct rules" for the site, not allowing posts that :

" victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; "

#59     Jul 14, 2013
  10. fhl

fhl

80% off on justicefortrayvon shirts

#60     Jul 14, 2013