Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Why don't you go investigate each incident for us. Get the police records and the adjudication information on each and report back to us.

Now, please post those pictures. I'm waiting with bated breath! :D

#41     Jul 14, 2013
  2. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do YOU talk about green card and pictures? Why do YOU distract from the thread? Because you are pussy? :)

#42     Jul 14, 2013
  3. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does George always have trouble?
    Why do you want pictrues from me? Is that prove George is innocent? You bullshit pspr and distract with your dog whistle.

#43     Jul 14, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

No! You are the pussy. That's why I want to see your picture!

If you are legal you either have green card or naturalization papers. But I really don't care about that. Post your full body pic for us all to see who we are talking to.

You can always just send a link to me by PM. Or your facebook URL. :D

#44     Jul 14, 2013
  5. TGregg

TGregg

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are not listening to me. You are casting guilt on him. He has not been found of guilty of things. Why is this so hard for you to understand? People are accused of things every day. That does not make them true. Our legal system requires there to be no room for doubt. We have to prove certainty. Even if you really really really truly believe deep down in your heart someone is guilty of something, that is not enough. It's not a question of belief, it's a question of the law. You are being far too emotional. There were six women on this jury. They listened to the facts. They decided. There is a young African American law student who has been sitting on this case the entire time. She was interviewed today on CNN. She absolutely believes 100% without a shred of doubt that Zimmerman is innocent. It's time to let it go.

#46     Jul 14, 2013
  7. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can not answer my questions. So you ask for my picture? Where is YOUR picture?

#47     Jul 14, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I asked you first.

#48     Jul 14, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Corey fired him yesterday for telling on her for withholding evidence.

A citizen grand jury has indicted her for not providing relevant information in the Zimmerman arrest warrant. I hope she gets prosecuted and disbarred for bringing this unjustified prosecution.

#49     Jul 14, 2013
    #50     Jul 14, 2013