Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Yes. Obamic tyranny!!!!
    Do you fuckin lunatic hear yourselves?
    Sickos!!!

#31     Jul 13, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Go fuck yourself idiot.

#32     Jul 13, 2013
  3. George win when he assault police officer. George win when he pick up and throw the girl when he is security for (underage party) and hurt her, George win when he is violent against his ex wife. George win when he shoot unarmed person in the community that person is staying.

#33     Jul 13, 2013
  4. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You only distract with your full of shit.

#34     Jul 13, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Nasty words coming from our resident illegal alien in New Jersey.

Are you going to post your picture so we can see what you look like?

#35     Jul 13, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Trayvon win when he steal jewelry. Trayvon win when he sell drugs. Trayvon win when he punch bus driver. Trayvon lose when he assault George.

Poor Trayvon should have quit being gangsta while he was ahead.

(still waiting for that picture)

#36     Jul 13, 2013
  7. Pspr, I am legal to live here. Please stop you so bullshit distraction. Do not forget George's cousin Cristina accuse him too of abuse. George win on that too. Georges's cousin try to fight him, but George win.

#37     Jul 13, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

George acquitted from shooting Trayvon while Trayvon assault him. End of story.

Post pic of your green card and full body pic, please. (clothes optional) :D

#38     Jul 14, 2013
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

TL, you keep talking about winning and losing. That's not what our legal system is based on. Nobody wins. People can accuse anyone of anything. And I suppose George has had accusations thrown at him his whole life. But was George found guilty? That is all that matters. You have no idea if he is really guilty of those things or not. I can accuse you of something right now, I could just make it up. But that does not mean you are guilty. We have a legal process that determines that. You have to come to accept that. It's not about winning. It's not a game.

#39     Jul 14, 2013
  10. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is George innocent always in the USA system? He assault police officer. He pick up and throw a girl in his anger in the underage party. He assault his wife. Now he kill a boy in the community where he live. The boy does not have gun. George have gun.

#40     Jul 14, 2013