Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You just said there will be riots on ET as if you were going to be a part of them, what ever that meant.

You are really a fool. And, I don't think you are mentally stable. You know that, don't you? Maybe you should get back on your meds and quit making an ass of yourself here for everyone to see.

#21     Jul 13, 2013
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

#22     Jul 13, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Well, six women did anyway.

#23     Jul 13, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

#24     Jul 13, 2013

5. You can't stop while you are ahead can you. You are the lowest of the low.

I would challenge you to attempt to feel the pain and grief of losing a child, but it would be useless. There is not and has not ever been a human being on God's great earth that would have mated with you.

And fucking the sheep doesn't count. Even if you loved it. Asshole.

#25     Jul 13, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

#26     Jul 13, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

You have 12 posts and you come here and say shit like that?

You should just move on to a forum that tolerates fucking idiots like yourself.

#27     Jul 13, 2013
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quote Maverick "properly". Maverick respond to me so he is understand my quote. Why do YOU respond with your stupid bias about quote? Maverick understand my response so he answer.

#28     Jul 13, 2013
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

NAACP is asking folks to sign a petition asking the DOJ to file civil rights charges against Zimmerman.

#29     Jul 13, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

That's better. Why can't you learn how to quote properly all of the time?

It's not so much a bias as the fact that you need to quote people the proper way so your posts are not all but impossible to read. You take a perfectly good quote and you almost always manage to fuck it up. What's wrong with you?

#30     Jul 13, 2013