Zimmerman needs your money

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, May 29, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Now now. Let's be a little kinder to bigarrow. If you had fallen off as many roofs as he has and landed on your head, I doubt you would even still be able to type on your computer.

The fact that bigarrow probably has the most massively thick bone head in North America is the only reason he has not become so impaired.

So, let's give the guy a little slack. He probably already has a problem with parting his hair. The next tumble he takes could be from a second story roof and God help him if he should ever land such that his head doesn't break his fall.

#41     May 30, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just depends how many African and bleeding heart liberals are on the jury. The verdict in this case will be based more on politics than facts.

#42     May 30, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

You calling anyone on this forum a troll is quite comical.

#43     May 30, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't it though.

#44     May 30, 2013
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Every Black on the jury will vote him guilty.

After the hung jury, Zimmerman will make plenty of money to live off of the rest of his life. How long that life will be is unknown.

#45     May 30, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

So long as one black person makes the jury, it will be hung, i cant see 12 logical people convicting him, but i can definitely see a black person who has seen the writing on the wall with the lynch mobs, not being willing to say not guilty.

The prosecutioin is going to try to get as many black people on the jury as possioble, and the Only way a black person votes not guilty is if they actually havent heard of the case, and the entire backstory, in other words they would have to find the most daft black person in history to get a not guilty trial. I am really having to restrain myself from making a wise ass comment here :D

#46     May 30, 2013
  7. Yeah I know, He likes to dish it out but can't handle it when called on his bullshit.

#47     May 30, 2013
  8. BAWAAA LOL funny denner, but it's nice you're standing up for your butt buddies. I spanked Mav and he knows it. He was wrong on this one.

#48     May 30, 2013
  9. Pspr I hate to say this but that was funny. I didn't know you had it in you. Be careful, if you get too good of a sense of humor you'll be tempted to come over to the dark side.

#49     May 30, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

No you didnt, you posted an article, and maverick asked you a simplke question, "why do you care so much about this case" your response was "fuck off"

Id hardly call that a winning debate performance.

#50     May 30, 2013